Iver Johnson TP .22 Pistola

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Neil, Nov 26, 2004.

1. jrnookiemonster

jrnookiemonster New Member

2. Lindy

Lindy New Member

Would it be possible for you to send me a pdf copy of the manual? Thank you:)
  3. rkymtnjc

rkymtnjc New Member

I would appreciate a pdf copy of the IVER JOHNSON TP-22 manual if anyone has one. THANKS!
  4. watson101

watson101 New Member

Did you ever get a TP.22 manual. I really need me as well.
  5. Jim K

Jim K New Member

I had one but the slide kept cutting my hand not matter how I held it. Finally I got tired of boosting Johnson & Johnson's Band-Aid profits, and traded it off. The new owner loves it.

Jim
  6. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

7. Willietwo

Willietwo New Member

Did you get a manual for the Iver Johnson T22? If so, could you please email me a copy? I've taken the pistol apart, but am unable to put it back together. Can someone assist me?
    Thanks.
  8. Lanrezac

Lanrezac Active Member

Willietwo, the link in the post above yours (TRAP55's of 4/18/11) takes you to a copy of the manual that you can print out. I've never handled one of these pistols, so I can't help you with your problem. Is your gun just field stripped for cleaning, or has it been disassembled in detail?
  9. Willietwo

Willietwo New Member

Hey guys,
    I received a copy of the manual and all is better. Thanks for helping me out.:)
    Willietwo