1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Iver Johnsons Arms and Cycle Champion Model .410

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by A_Heels_Fan, Sep 22, 2006.

1. A_Heels_Fan

A_Heels_Fan New Member

I am looking at buying a Iver Johnsons Arms and Cycle Champion Model .410 that does not work. Where could I go to find specs for this gun and gun parts. Locking mechanism is broken and will not lock and load properly, it also needs some wood work on stock. I have some gunsmith experiance, would this be a difficult thing to fix. If in a rebuilt condition what would be the general asking price range?:confused:
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi AHF......welcome to TFF. :)

Don't know about finding specs., but you can get parts from Numrich Arms (GunPartsCorp) here:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=0770zCHAMPION

If this is a standard model Champion, it really isn't really a collectable unless it's in the very small guages (24, 28, 32 ga.).

A .410 in about 80% condition would be in the $75 range.
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Welcome Heels fan