Iver Johnsons Arms and Cycle Champion Model .410

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by A_Heels_Fan, Sep 22, 2006.

1. A_Heels_Fan

A_Heels_Fan New Member

I am looking at buying a Iver Johnsons Arms and Cycle Champion Model .410 that does not work. Where could I go to find specs for this gun and gun parts. Locking mechanism is broken and will not lock and load properly, it also needs some wood work on stock. I have some gunsmith experiance, would this be a difficult thing to fix. If in a rebuilt condition what would be the general asking price range?:confused:
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi AHF......welcome to TFF. :)

Don't know about finding specs., but you can get parts from Numrich Arms (GunPartsCorp) here:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=0770zCHAMPION

If this is a standard model Champion, it really isn't really a collectable unless it's in the very small guages (24, 28, 32 ga.).

A .410 in about 80% condition would be in the $75 range.
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Welcome Heels fan