1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Iverson Revolver Question

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by BLTSA, Oct 12, 2012.

1. BLTSA

BLTSA New Member

My father gave me his Iverson revolver. 5 shot; .32 cal (?); Serial number- I 1439; Pat- Nov. 7, 08. What more can you tell me about it and value range?
  2. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

Welcome to TFF.

If it's an Iver Johnson revolver, serial no. I1439 with that patent date was a small frame hammerless 3rd model made in 1919 for smokeless powder .32 S&W ammo.

Value depends on condition; probably $50-$150 range.
  3. BLTSA

BLTSA New Member

Right, Iver Johnson. Thanks for the missing info. Would have attached photo....can't figure out attaching file from hard drive.
  4. Jim K

Jim K New Member

To attach a picture that is on your hard drive, click on GO ADVANCED, then on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. Browse to locate the picture and upload it.

Jim
  5. BLTSA

BLTSA New Member

Thanks Jim. Attached is photo.

Attached Files: