J.A.I.L. News Journal

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Shizamus, May 11, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

J.A.I.L. News Journal

HotSeat4Judges/M-Th/5pmPT TheJAILerMakers What?MeWarden?
    T-ShirtMe! FedJAIL4FedJudges E-mail&hosting

Restoring Constitutional Protection
    By Barbie, VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org

What inspired me to write this article was an email message from Don Stacey, Massachusetts JAILer, with Fred Davideit, New Hampshire JAILer-In-Chief, regarding our form of government being a Constitutional Republic and decisions being made by our elected representatives. Seeing what kinds of decisions are being made by our elected representatives, I pondered the thought, and then wrote the following.

The thing about electing representatives to make decisions, the important element is that those decisions MUST be within constitutional bounds for the purpose of securing the rights of the people. As Thomas Jefferson said "Let no more be heard of confidence in men, but rather bind them down by the chains of the Constitution." That's the critical criterion of having a representative government-- that it does not become self-serving (as it has). It is quite alarming the stepped-up pace of self-serving government (the power elite), and the programmed destruction of the people's rights just in the last couple of years.

Talk about redress of grievances-- we can't get much more of a "grievance" than what's going on federally-- just taking over without any vote or input of the people. Just think about it-- Representative Government??? It's about as far away from that as is imaginable.

Here's where the rubber meets the road: You know the saying "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." What we are experiencing is absolute power having been usurped by the federal administration, joined by Congress and backed by the judiciary, and imposed over and against the interests of the people, and the people seemingly helpless in their own destruction. The clincher is, somehow the people have to TAKE control! How??? Ever heard of J.A.I.L.??

We of the older generation know about the Constitution and what it means. As you say, Fred, our school kids aren't taught any of that today, and I commend you for wanting to get some of them together and teach them about the founding of this country and the responsibility and DUTY of the people when our "Representative Government" has made an about-face and has become a despotic self-serving tyrannical regime-- and actually the ENEMY of the people! These kids should also be taught about the Declaration of Independence which lies at the foundation of this country, and what it says is the DUTY of the people when government has become this way. As we've said so often, J.A.I.L. is the only means available to carry out that duty-- to provide new guards for our future security. We're sure not being protected by government.

J.A.I.L.'s approach is: first, the people carrying out that DUTY; and second, by re-establishing that Constitutional Guard that is already there, but is being BLOCKED by the "guardian of our rights," the judiciary-- and that is, the First Amendment provision for redress of grievances.

Again, having said so often, the problem isn't the "guards" that have already been established by the Constitution, but the failure and refusal of government to carry out ITS DUTY to see that those guards written into the Constitution have the intended effect, i.e., to protect the people FROM an arbitrary, self-serving government.

That is exactly what the courts have confirmed is the purpose of Due Process: "The touchstone of due process is protection of the individual against arbitrary action of government." Dent v. West Virginia, 129 U.S. 114, 123 (1889); Hurtado v. California, 110 U.S. 516, 527 (1884); Wolff v. McDonnell, 418 U.S. 539, 558 (1974); Daniels v. Williams, 474 U.S. 327, 331 (1986). Courts have acknowledged in published opinions that the federal courts are the "guardians" of people's rights secured by the Constitution. And Due Process is the means by which those rights are protected in all courts. It is the means by which the people obtain redress of grievances, secured under the First Amendment.

But what happens when the "provider" of Due Process for the people becomes that "arbitrary action of government" from which the people are to be protected? The people are no longer protected against an arbitrary government, and it becomes the people's DUTY to restore that protection.

What better way for the people to carry out ITS DUTY than to establish a "new guard" of the people to enforce GOVERNMENT'S DUTY to comply with the constitutional guards already in place for our protection?
    Further, what better way for the people to carry out that mission than to hold the providers of Due Process-- the judiciary-- accountable to them for that compliance? In that way, the people will be assured of restoring constitutional protection of their rights through the availability of Due Process of Law by the providers thereof in order to obtain redress of grievances.

This new guard is now available to the people, if they will only claim it and allow it to do what it is designed to do-- to bring the Constitution back to life, and bring our life back to Freedom and Justice for All!
    It's called "J.A.I.L."
    Visit our website at www.jail4judges.org.

-Barbie-
    victoryusa@jail4judges.org
    Assistant to
    Ron Branson, Author/Founder

J.A.I.L. is an acronym for Judicial Accountability Initiative Law
    JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
    JAIL proposes a unique new addition to our form of government.
    JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America's ONLY hope!
    JAIL is spreading across America like a fast moving wildfire!
    JAIL is making inroads into Congress for federal accountability!
    JAIL may be supported at P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603
    To subscribe or be removed: add-remove-jail@mindspring.com
    E-Groups sign on at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jail4judges/join
    Open forum to make your voice heard JAIL-SoundOff@egroups.com
    Ask not what J.A.I.L. can do for me, but ask what I can do for J.A.I.L.

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is
    striking at the root." -- Henry David Thoreau <><