j.h. wood muzzleloader

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by hsemrau, Sep 26, 2009.

1. hsemrau

hsemrau New Member

does someone have knowledge on a muzzleloader that was made by J. H. Wood
    Helena Kentucky. it has a half stock,and is very well made.i do not know the
    cal. the muzzleloader appears to be very old.
    hsemrau:)
  2. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    First of all pictures are a must as is all markings on the rifle. Second I know where helena is I think, if the one I am thinging of, I live within 15 miles of it. Also caliber, length of barrel, diameter of barrel, stock LOP, and other details are helpful but cannot say it too much that pictures say a lot. Let me do some asking around.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009