1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

j.h. wood muzzleloader

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by hsemrau, Sep 26, 2009.

1. hsemrau

hsemrau New Member

does someone have knowledge on a muzzleloader that was made by J. H. Wood
    Helena Kentucky. it has a half stock,and is very well made.i do not know the
    cal. the muzzleloader appears to be very old.
    hsemrau:)
  2. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    First of all pictures are a must as is all markings on the rifle. Second I know where helena is I think, if the one I am thinging of, I live within 15 miles of it. Also caliber, length of barrel, diameter of barrel, stock LOP, and other details are helpful but cannot say it too much that pictures say a lot. Let me do some asking around.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009