J.P. Sauer & Sohn 12 ga sbs

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by hockeyguy, Dec 18, 2009.

1. hockeyguy

hockeyguy New Member

I have a shot gun that i am trying to sell can someone please help on getting me a value please . tell me what you need to know about it
  2. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

hockeyguy,

Please read the sticky note at the top of the forum. We need pictures and gauge, barrel length, and any added cost features it might have....IE. checkered wood, ejectors rather than extractors, engraving ect.

Sauer & Sohn guns are of very good quality and the value reflects this if shotgun is in very good condition.......Worth your time and effort.

Thanks, Kirk