1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

J.P. SAUER& SOHN .22 CAL. WESTERN SIX SHOOTER

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CALVIN . WERNER, Dec 20, 2011.

1. CALVIN . WERNER

CALVIN . WERNER New Member

I`M LOOKING FOR THE TRIGER BOLT SPRING / ON THE PARTS BREAK DOWN OF THIS LA WESTERN SIX SHOOTER .22 CAL. IS # 9 IF ANYONE HAS IT OR CAN MAKE IT I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL THANK YOU
  2. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

You should be able to adapt/fit the spring from the current Heritage Rough Rider small bore revolver.
  3. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Numrich Gun Parts lists it in an old catalog - Part #78990 at $2.25. If they don't have it, try looking at any of the older West German made .22 revolvers - they should be close to a match. That spring looks the same to me as one on another West German six-shooter - the Reck - as part #540710. Shouldn't really be all that hard to find. Good luck - Jim
  4. CALVIN . WERNER

CALVIN . WERNER New Member

THANK YOU JIM BRADY" FOR YOUR HELP CALVIN WERNER.
  5. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

More than welcome, Calvin. By the way - welcome to the best forum going. You'll find lots of great folks here who can help on any firearm related question. Most of the other places are chock-full of 'gun-snobs'. Jim
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011