J.P. SAUER& SOHN .22 CAL. WESTERN SIX SHOOTER

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CALVIN . WERNER, Dec 20, 2011.

1. CALVIN . WERNER

CALVIN . WERNER New Member

I`M LOOKING FOR THE TRIGER BOLT SPRING / ON THE PARTS BREAK DOWN OF THIS LA WESTERN SIX SHOOTER .22 CAL. IS # 9 IF ANYONE HAS IT OR CAN MAKE IT I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL THANK YOU
  2. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

You should be able to adapt/fit the spring from the current Heritage Rough Rider small bore revolver.
  3. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Numrich Gun Parts lists it in an old catalog - Part #78990 at $2.25. If they don't have it, try looking at any of the older West German made .22 revolvers - they should be close to a match. That spring looks the same to me as one on another West German six-shooter - the Reck - as part #540710. Shouldn't really be all that hard to find. Good luck - Jim
  4. CALVIN . WERNER

CALVIN . WERNER New Member

THANK YOU JIM BRADY" FOR YOUR HELP CALVIN WERNER.
  5. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

More than welcome, Calvin. By the way - welcome to the best forum going. You'll find lots of great folks here who can help on any firearm related question. Most of the other places are chock-full of 'gun-snobs'. Jim
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011