1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

J.P. Sauer & Sohn Double Gun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Bwalton, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Bwalton

Bwalton New Member

I have run across a J.P. Sauer & Sohn 20 Ga. "Royal" that someone wants to sell.... I have checked the blue book values on this gun as well. The person is asking 2500.00 for the gun. However, the book value is around 1980.00 in mint condition. The person has stated that this typical gun is rare because it was imported through "Weatherby" and it has 2 3/4" and 3" chambers. Very nice gun and well taken care of. It has imported by weatherby written on it.
    My question to the forum is... Does this the "Weatherby" signature on the gun increase the value and has anyone heard of this particular model being made in 3" chambers? I could not find anything in 3 different books about this model being available in 3"... And what about the price? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. Bwalton

Bwalton New Member