J. Stevens 12 ga. Single Barrel

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by IronSights85, Nov 28, 2010.

1. IronSights85

IronSights85 New Member

I'm looking for some info on a 12 ga. that I have just acquired. The patent date on the barrel (August 12, 1913) indicates that is a Stevens, but aside from that, I don't know anything else about the gun. I did find some numbers on the receiver when I was tearing the piece down. The numbers '960' are on the receiver where it attaches to the buttstock. Also, '6020Y' is on the receiver as well. Those are the only markings on the gun. I am wondering if there are resources where I can reference these numbers to see what model it is. Any help at all is much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your replies!