1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I heard something today about a bomber and a baby who's face was malled. I heard it on Beck this morning. I have been looking for it because Beck said something about where this picture could be seen. I have not found it. You know any thing about it?
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

mate no to be honest ive been driving all night , had 3 hours sleep and just finished watering the critters now time to get myself a feed and hit the road again in a while

i'll pass on hour request to the tean now , maybe they'll have it listed and let me know
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the feed back is this

a taliban bomber gave a bomb to a 8 year old girl to take to the police station there

another current story is of the bloke who put a fake bomb around a school girls neck here in OZ recently then tried to escape to the US, he was extradited the other day and arrived here today

and these

2011.09.23 (Makhachkala, Dagestan) - Two children are among four people shot to death by Islamic 'separatists' in a targeted killing.
    2011.09.23 (Quetta, Pakistan) - Sunni gunmen identify and execute three Shia laborers after forcing them off a bus.
    2011.09.22 (Iskandariyah, Iraq) - Two Shiite pilgrims, a 5-year-old girl and her father, are murdered by Sunni bombers outside a restaurant.
    2011.09.22 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - 'Insurgents' shoot a man twice in the head and then set his body on fire.
    2011.09.22 (Chamarkand, Pakistan) - A 10-year-old boy is among five people blown to bit by a Taliban bomb.
    2011.09.21 (Khwezai, Pakistan) - The bodies of three abducted tribesman are found a month later - sans heads.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and this pic , source is israel not sure of the story yet

rock throwing palistinians is what i have so far
    [​IMG]
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

thats it. i needed this for another thread
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Israeli Police think that a ball of clay with glass embedded was thrown at a group of kids in a park , they recovered 8 such weapons , another toddler was injured on the leg

jnews will have a update later i'm told , but are waiting on confirmation from somewhere
  7. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Pretty easy to be a big bad ass terrorist when you're attacking baby girls.