Jack .... Did You Do This ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Nov 16, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Active Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

narr i posted it yesterday here , i aint anywhere near canberra and besides obozo has left already 21 hours on the ground and off to indonesia to bitch about us Aussies again

good riddance

personally i think the Secret service deliberatly left it all there for someone to find and knock the pratt off ..

butg we aussies are a bit slow on the uptake sometimes , sorry eh ..
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Uh...in who's opinion? The van owner?
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

who know's?? since the greens got in we dont have aussies getting contracts for anything anymore ...
  5. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

Hehehe...... even funnier than the recent hijacking of Teleprompter One.......

Can this misadministration do ANYTHING correctly? Are they ALL as clueless and incompetent as their fearless leader? :rolleyes:
  6. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

A simple and resounding YES!!!!!