Jack (the Aussie)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ibtrukn, Jan 29, 2010.

1. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Howse things downunder? Mebbe Ucan pass on a bit of advice. My son-in-law, a test pilot for the FAA, is going to Adelaide in May to do some work for U dudes. Taking full crew and their new Bombardier a/c.Dont no wot the jobis but supposed to last 3 weeks. If U could give a few suggestgions such as wot the weather will be, places to go, things to see would be much appreciated. Can give U his email addy if that would help. Thankx for N E info.

Tie me kangaroo down mate, tie me kangaroo down

IB remembers when that was a hit over here. Hung out cuppletimes with some Aussie subsailors wen stationed in England----still tryin to sober up. A great time had by all

:cool:
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

IB,

U ben spendn 2 much tim txtn? LOL
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Ibtruken

Adelaide is a nice town if a bit quiet

Its what you would call a Univercity Town of about 1 Million folks

If they are with Civil air stuff they'd be at the airport which is close to the centre of the city , but military they'd be Elizabeth way maybe

Bombadier? maybe way out, Maybe Pine Gap

thats a US base that we dont talk about.. Shhhhh ;) secret squirrel stuff

May will be coolish mid 60's - 70's and at night down to 50's

hmmm may he playing Galaxy ?? we just bought a couple and are fitting them out with metal storm second one would be due about then

depending where he is

if he is in Adelaide its self tell him to head for hindley street or the arckar bar

hindley street is entertainment area, arcker bar is a pub 5 mins by cab south of the city and lot of military drink there ( and a few US folks are regulars ) so ita good place to start to get decent info on whats on

Ade;aide has a heap on depending on time of year and whos visiting

PM me his email and i'll pass on what i can

cheers mate

jack
  4. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

YO Jack, thankx for the comeback. The Bombadier is their (Federal Aviation Agency) newest airplane --took delivery about a year ago. I wood think if there is a U.S.A.F base near there thats where they will be. He is coming by in a few hours, I will show him your reply, he can contact U direct if that wood be OK. Thankx again----IB:cool:

YO 45nut wotztexenz gotta2do wit Neting hey??:cool: