Jane Fonda's...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Oct 11, 2012.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Y'know, my first thought was also >"men to put their d(expletive) in these mouths as urinals."<, but I don't put mine IN the urinal. I tend to stand a couple of inches back.

But, it's designed to have you peeing in a woman's mouth. That's kinda disgusting. I agree, they need to go. Not for any "misogynistic" thing, but just because they're disgusting.
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I think people take this a bit too literal. I think their funny nothing more nothing less.
  4. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

But feminist, former political adviser and writer Anne Summers said the design was offensive. "Misogyny is very widespread, and this is just an example of misogyny," said Summers.

So, she hangs out in the men's bathroom there? uhhh.... OK
  5. red14

red14 Active Member

I think those teeth might get me to move to another location.