Jealous husband cuts off wife's fingers

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 15, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Bangladesh police say they will press charges against a migrant worker accused of cutting off most of his wife's hand after she started studying for a degree without his permission.

Rafiqul Islam tied up his 21-year-old wife, taped her mouth and then cut off the five fingers of her right hand just hours after he had returned from the United Arab Emirates, police chief Mohammad Salauddin said.

"He was enraged because he did not like her studying at college. He was jealous because while he only had a grade 8 standard education, she was off to college to pursue higher studies," he said.

Islam, 30, admitted to the crime after he was arrested in Dhaka, Salauddin said, adding that police had finished an investigation and would charge Islam with permanent disfiguration, which is punishable by life imprisonment.
    The wife, Hawa Akhter, who has received medical treatment and is now back at her parent's house, has said that she is still keen to complete her studies despite the attack.

"My right hand has been cut off, but I can use my other hand," she told local English-language newspaper The Daily Star.

The attack is the latest in a gruesome series of acts of domestic violence targeting educated women in Muslim-majority Bangladesh.

In June, an unemployed husband gouged out the eyes of his wife, an assistant professor at the prestigious Dhaka University, apparently because could not stand her pursuing higher studies at a Canadian University.

Rights groups said high-profile cases of violence against women have spiked in recent years.

After eight consecutive years of declining attacks, the number of acid attacks increased in 2010, although it is still down from a record high nearly a decade ago, according to private charity Acid Survivors Foundation.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/jealous-husband-cuts-off-wifes-fingers-20111216-1oxby.html#ixzz1ge3iT91T
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

she would do well to keep a gun close to that other hand!
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

or better still get out of that muslim nation ..

seriously who would NOT want their Mrs do have a great job bringing in the big bucks ??

when my daughter told me she broke the 80,000 K mark in her job i was sooo happy .. i never made that kinda money , i say good luck to any lady who has worked and studied hard and is making it .. but then i aint muslim..
  4. Deacon_Man

Deacon_Man Member

Hell, I would be buying flowers and perfume. That dumb ass shot his ownself in the foot. :D
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

you and me both mate!,
  6. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I saw this Citizen USA movie about foreigners becoming citizens. They asked these two Iraqie guys what they liked the most about USA. First one said all the freedom. Second guy said, the women. He said he whistles & yells at all the women here, he can't believe he lives in such a wonderland. Iraqie guy said in Iraq, if you even talked to a women, everybody was ready to beat you up or kill ya; ha ha.

Them Arabs pretty radical about such things. Maybe we should send some NOW women over there to Arab Land.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

what and get em killed? or sold ? or fingers cut off because they are smarter than the blokes?

we have a case here now , raped 8 girls because they where niot dressed as he liked or thought women should be and thats his entire defence , Islam is right , no questioning and women are bad , to be used and abused at will

send em nukes , with the timer on ..
  8. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

when i worked at Busch Gardens i worked with a few "muslims". about the only thing that made them muslim was that they came from islamic countries and their parent's were muslim. these guys couldn't have given two farts about jihad or sharia or burkas or any of that BS. none of them owned a copy of the quran, and most of them had never read it and none of them had any desire to.

they dreaded the end of their student exchange visa thingies because it meant going back to their homelands, which meant they would have to get their liquor on the sly and they couldn't "look at all the hot b*tches".

guys like them are what i envision when i hear the term "moderate muslims"
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i've a mate here, former muslim from Chechnya .. they got all the muslims together one night at the mosques, told em how it was gonna be those who did not want to comit jihad where asked to go outside so not to hear the secret plans , and where shot once they got outside , he was going to go but thought he'd see what was going to happen , he took a ak .. went with a group and as soon as he could he split .. made it to Germany later and then came to Oz , and he has a price on his head for it they ( chechyan islamists ) accuse him of gunning his "brothers" down to get away , he's never said he did , he's never said he didnt , he did say they where going house to house killing non muslims , all of them , raping women and kids , the kids got him i think , he's a wreck .. and a devout Christian now ..

80,000 in one night we now know ... and 1.2 million since ..

they dont have to be radical , many know no other way or fear the retribution or for their families .. so join in

many know no better . many have no choice

when push comes to shove , you cannot trust em ..

pray for em yes by all means , but when SHTF , they gotta choose and even then ..

look at fort hood and all the cases similar globally ..

think it's not possible ?? look at germany , how many dachau guards where animals before hitler and the third Reich ??

its then ideology , the brain washing , but islam is worse , its a so called faith and one where they shame folks into killing themselves in a act to kill others and glorify it , it way worse than nazism ..

when the time comes , you'll see , and i say that with a very heavy heart as i really hope and pray you dont see it , but know sooner or later you and yours will ..

cheers
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  10. venustus

venustus New Member

Hi Jack!
    Mate I just returned from a short trip overseas.Mainly centered around eastern Europe.The Islamic problrm has grown exponentially since my last visit,only 2yrs before!!Its unbelievable!!You think youre in mecca!In Greece they are responsible for a great deal of crime.In fact they are responsible for most of the violent crime that exists.
    I asked a cousin of mine who actually owns several weapons(mainly shotguns),and who is very familiar with local laws,that self defence is acceptable using a weapon.He said that you can shoot to kill in self defence and the law will support you.He told me he wanted a chance at shooting some islamic bastard that walked through his door!!

Nice to b back! :AR15firing:

CHEERS!
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

tell him to wait the turks have put $150 mill of aid money into the turkish cypriots ..

wont be long with that sorta brass hitting the jihadi's
  12. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Growing up, and in some cases, after reaching adulthood, I had males, and females, say to me..they had it coming..look how they were dressed, just asking for it. I grew up in the so-called bible belt.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Judge not lest ye be judged is what i hear , yeah i see women dressed like "hooker's" , i'm not happy with it , but it aint for me to rule someone else , and saying they deserved it

no-one deserves that, not our folks, not theirs, not no-one

Christians should never make those judgements , but leave that to God and i know He wont ..
  14. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

But I thought Islam was supposed to be a peaceful religion !! NOT !! :yikes::yikes::yikes: