Jeff Goldblatt, FoxNews - Anti Gun ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deputydon, Sep 18, 2005.

1. deputydon

deputydon New Member

I was really annoyed by the remarks FoxNews reporter Jeff Goldblatt made in a
    video called "Getting Back on Track" I found on FoxNews web site. I tried to paste in a bookmark here:

javascript:newVideo('091605/goldblatt_neworleans_091605','FNL','Getting%20Back%20on%20Track','U.S.%20%26%20World','-1');

This is a copy of the email I sent to Fox:

I have to take issue with your reporter, Jeff Goldblatt. I just finished watching his comments on web video
    regarding residents returning to New Orleans. His obviously biased remarks about soldiers finding a
    box containing shotgun and rifle cartridges along with a number of "spent bullet shells" (I guess he means
    empty shell casings) being a reason for returning residents to reconsider what they might be returning to was
    particularly insulting and idiotic. Any legal gun owner would posses ammunition and many keep the empty
    cases for reloading. If this is the type of "CNN/MSNBC" reporting that Fox is moving toward, I may have to
    reconsider continuing to use Fox as my news source.

Maybe some of the rest of us should also take issue with Fox.

-Don :mad: :mad:
  2. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i went to the fox news site to see the video (your link didnt work). i cant find it. :confused: can you post a link directly to the fox news page you saw this on?
  3. deputydon

deputydon New Member

rosierita,

If you go to FoxNews and in the large block labeled "Mayor defends return plan" look under Videos and click on "owners return to shops" a window will open showing several videos in a scroll box. It is in there. Sorry I can't get the link to work. -Don
  4. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I've looked all through the News site. Apparently, it is no longer up. Maybe they removed it from receiving flak????
  5. glocknut

glocknut New Member

It wouldn't surprise me...

gn