1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Jewell Trigger

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by billyva3, Dec 16, 2003.

1. billyva3

billyva3 New Member

I want to buy a Jewell trigger for my Rem. 700 but am not exactly sure which one I need. I want the bolt release and safety and have had some trouble finding the right item. I guess what I want to know is what is Jewells model # for a trigger that is like the one I am taking out, with the safety in the same place and the bolt release. Thanks
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I can't answer your question, billyva3, but we have many here at TFF who will. Just have patience and you will find the information you are looking for.

Glad you joined us and we hope you will come back often and post often. We have a nice bunch of very congenial and knowledgeable folks here.

Attached Files:

3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Howdy billyva3 and welcome to TFF. I did a google search at the bottom of the page and came up with this one. Seems like it fits all your criteria. Expensive though! Welcome to TFF and hope to see you around.

Rem 700 Jewell trigger