jihadi's are getting brave again ( they think they have won)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 9, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

take a look at this rubbish

this is the mutt i put into hiding , now he's only on facebook and privately available for interviews if the media guarantee his safety

he must think i've already had my teeth pulled ;) :D :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    What I can't understand is that the world wants to seperate the radical islamic's from the main body of islamic's. "Nothing is more beautiful as a muslim, than to watch those two planes hit the towers". They are all one, and the same!
  3. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

hope he gains carnal knowledge of a sow...
  4. Juker

Juker New Member

We have the sure and certain knowledge that this piece of filth and all others like him will spend eternity barking in Hell.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and the rest of his days regretting this post , that's a promise ,

mutt's been silent for months and now ...

another one of his posts

Attached Files:

6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Mutt! That's an oldie! I only know of one other man you uses that term, Peter Ruckman. Goggle that name Jack!
  7. H-D

H-D Active Member

sickening
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm told the ferals ( green left and solidarity ) are having a party , so its no secret whats going on .. apparently Lee Rhiannon told the greens late this afternoon here i'll be totally out the way within a week and its grown to i'm already gone .. typical

as for Mr Ruckman , i'm 50/50 on the guy , love some of his sermons , hate his wacko idea's , ye hear the one about the UFO's ?? sheeeesh

and for ibrahim.. i reckon dingo bait over his clothes for a start, ( it dont wash out , not for the first dozen washes anyway ) later ? time to bring back sammerTX i think
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011