Joe Biden Blames Bush For Iranian Problem

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by raven818, May 8, 2012.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday pinned the country’s rocky negotiations with Iran on the Bush administration, saying only after President Obama took office and made “good faith” efforts toward dealing with the rogue nation did the world realize Iran is the problem.

“By going the extra diplomatic mile, presenting Iran with a clear choice, we demonstrated to the region and the world that Iran is the problem, not the United States,” Biden said at the Rabbinical Assembly's annual convention in Atlanta.

“When we took office, let me remind you, there was virtually no international pressure on Iran,” Biden continued. “We were the problem, we were diplomatically isolated in the world, in the region, in Europe. We were neither fully respected by our friends nor feared by our opponents. Today it is starkly, starkly different.”

Yeppers, now we know for certain that we no longer have any friends left ( Christian friends, that is ). And nobody fears us at all, and won't, unless word gets out that the UN has ordered us to bomb somebody else again.
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The blame game is contagious.
  3. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Well...... The 'Iran' issue goes way back to when the Ayatollah came to power. Nobody remembering the US embassy hostages? Iran is not a Bush administration problem or a Clinton one or a Regan one etc. It is an Iran problem.

I venture to state that Biden's comment is just another nail showing just how out of touch this administration is. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. After 23 years abroad and just having moved back to the US I'm sitting on the fence and watching - this particular administration has to go in my opinion though.
  4. whirley

whirley Member

According to the Washington Whizzers, Bush is also to blame for the surge in inflation in the last 2 1/2 years, the devaluing of the dollar in the last 3 years, continued high unemployment and all of the 16 trillion national debt. According to the Dummycrats, Bush never let the White House, but is hiding in a corner, pulling the strings to animate the Obama dummy!
  5. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

I blame Joe Biden's parents for not visiting planned parenthood.
  6. Rhuga

Rhuga Member

Bush was a terrible President. However, Obama and the boys are not doing any better. When you (Biden) have to point fingers it means you are trying to cover up your own incompetence.
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

bHo's admin is short 10 top administrators. When questioned about it, they responded Bush was also short ten????

Okay, so two wrongs do make a right? All my life I actually believed my grandfather when he preached to me.. two wrongs don't make a right.

Wow, if he were still alive, we'd have to have a sit-down.