John Mayer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 300 H&H, Jun 18, 2007.

1. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

My wife and I are going to our first concert together ever. We have been married for 12 years and have 2 daughters. So it has been a long time for each of us. Most of the music that is popular sucks in my Opinion, but this young man is OK by me. He is easy to listen to and you can understand what he is saying while he sings.... and it does not make me angry to listen to him... So if you and yours would like to find some musical common ground some time give him a try. We really need some R&R too as this spring on the farm has been very challenging to say the least. May have to stop by my favorite gun shop in the city and oggle some guns while we are in the city!!!
    Kirk
  2. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Have fun! Sounds like a good time!
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

That's cool! Glad y'all are finding some time to spend together. :)
  4. tireman

tireman Member

have a great time and enjoy----i seen him at a place in memphis called silky sullivans my wife and i were eating outside and he was playing on the small stage with his guitar case open in front of him--i told my wife he would be famous someday and sure enough...he is a very talented and polite young man----he stopped and spoke with us about 20 minutes when he was finished----
  5. PaulHD883

PaulHD883 New Member

you're not taking the children are you? I seem to know a song where he drops the "f-bomb" unexpectedly. It should be a great concert, I like his music, just don't know if you would want to bring the kids.
  6. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

It was a great time!! And not we did not take the kids..... I did find out about a few things, Like how many cell phone camera's can you see at anyone time in a dark areana, and Blackberry's every where.
    I found out about drinking on an empty stomach !! Bachardy silver rasberry in a plastic long neck bottle 3 and one half and this morning I did not like myself much at 6:00, my internal clock does not alow me to sleep in!!
    John Mayer is indeed a very talented and humble yourg man, with a very big future, I think. Kirk
  7. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Glad you had a good time!! :)