1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Joined the PGA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ed Wagner, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Ed Wagner

Ed Wagner Member

I recently joined the PGA, having been out of work for a year. NO, not the one with Tiger, This is the Professional Groundhog Asasins.Makes the days go by, helps my life long farmer friends and neighbors and keeps mrs.. ED from killing me.
    Preferred weapons , Savage Mk.II G w/ 4X Scope, 1938 Tula MN 91/30 Open sights, Ruger M 77 22/250 w/3x9 scope. Oddly enough I can hit them with the MK II , and the 91/30 , but I couldn't hit the ground with the Ruger if I dropped it. It's a nice rifle, my brother (Left Handed hits with it all day long ), it must just be me. Some hogs we have got were at the old farm home, tunnels everywhere under buildings, family HAS RULED OUT explosives and gas/napalm.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend. Ed
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  2. islenos

islenos New Member

Good Hunting:)
    Meat is a little greasy so have some bread on hand to sop it up.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  3. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Sounds like you are going to have a good time. Many ground hogs up there in the Lima area?
  4. Ed Wagner

Ed Wagner Member

Way to many this year they are everywhere, 2 ate it today wouldn't come clear out of tunnel, but 7.62x54R at 147 gr. shot 6 in. below the top of the tunnel into berm works REALLY well, I think some of the little ( insert adjective here ) wear armor. Wish I could figure out the Ruger, excellent gun , but I couldn't hit myself in the butt with it, everyone else that shoots it can drive brad nails at 500 yds. Maybe some bad karma from ALLEGED past wrong doings.
    Ed
  5. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

6. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member