JUDGE DENIES A WOMAN A TARGET SHOOTING PERMIT

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Braveheart64, May 8, 2010.

1. Braveheart64

Braveheart64 New Member

2. dge479

dge479 New Member

the outrage is that you need to even go to a judge anyway.
    I thought it was a right.
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Same here. It's despicable that you need to even get a permit to target shoot. And then it angers me that one needs to see a judge on top of that.

Only in New York I guess.

We need an "I Have a Dream" speech about firearms.

Like I have a Dream that one day we will live out the true meaning of the Second Amendment...
  4. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

i think she should go to nra about that one and file a suit. Personally in Ct you need a permit to shoot but you have to take a gun nra safety coarse to get one which i do think people need. I personally am glad i took the coarse because i knew nothing of guns but i think anyone who is starting out should keep going to shoot until they feel comfortable with gun
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Only a liberal would deny such a thing and that is exactly why I call dems members of the Anti-Constitutional party.
  6. wpage

wpage Active Member

NY, NJ, Ca, Happen all the time. Yes the NRA (ILA) should represent. These folks all the time.
  7. grampawmike

grampawmike New Member

A little point....here in CA we do not need a permit to obtain, nor do we need a permit shoot, a handgun, rifle or shotgun at a legal location. We do need a CCW permit to carry a concealed weapon. Actually you may LEGALLY carry a handgun, openly, in a holster, on your body, UNLOADED (sort of silly, ain't it?) WITHOUT any form of permit here in CA. Personally, I don't recommend you try it...but it IS legal to do so. There are some more restrictive regs, but this place ain't the MOST restrictive....it ain't good, but there are worse. Mike