Judge Judy Destroys Defendant Over Entitlements

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Nov 14, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

2. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

Judge Judy is a rabid anti gun Liberal. She is a supporter of the Brady Campaign.:(
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Dog Soldier, I just picked that up for the first time the other day.
    Shame.
    I always enjoyed her blasting away at the folks who were content to live off the public trough.
    Her approach is similar to another Judy I know; my wife.
  4. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

Really? I have always hated her.
  5. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    That's how Americans view money from the government now.
  6. gman51

gman51 New Member

I actually like Judy for slamming the coluge " IMme" for being the scumbag ignerunt. LOL maybe when he gradiates he can git a jub on the kerner with his geetar and tin cup and end of dae he kin go to his crib gubmint provides him and eat with food stumps if he did not sell them fur krack. I realy dout he will use the free gubmint birt kuntroul pills eeder.
  7. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

source?
  8. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

This is the top reason Obama got elected again. This type of mindset, the owe me generation, the takers now outnumber the makers . The govt assistance types now get Housing, EBT, education, phones, cash....and more and more.

I'm not Just talking inner city types either, they are all over my neighborhood and I live in a upper middle class area. The numbers are astonishing and mind blowing . Why work when you can sit home and get a check for everything ?

I have had people tell me to my face why work ? I can't find a job that pays me this type of money . How do you think I feel getting up at 4:30 am going to work 10-12-13-14 hours a day and they have the same home, cars, for doing nothing ?

This election and the numbers woke me up! This is what more than half of us want so they can have it. I hope taxes go through the roof, gas goes to $10 a gallon, company's lay off in masses, the debt goes to numbers we can't say, and basically it all goes to hell !

I will survive cause its what I have done since I was 18 yoa and that was 1974! So hang on,do what we do it's gonna be a bumpy ride .....:(