JUJU ~ look here, "the thief".

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosierita, Jan 12, 2005.

1. rosierita

rosierita New Member

2. fishermanben

fishermanben New Member

Pyranese or small person?
  3. rosierita

rosierita New Member

:D LOL! the pyrenese! :D her name is gypsy & her name is SOOOOOO fitting! :rolleyes: the boy beside her is my son, james & he's 11. :)

i was telling juju about gypsy in an earlier convo we had. anyway ~ this dog is bad about taking things. :D she "misplaced" some $200.00 combine parts for my dad about 2 yrs ago, we've yet to find them. :eek: she had brought home 1/2 a bag of dog food before w/ a scoop.... that kinda stuff. :rolleyes: she especially LOVES to take things that have been handled by you recently. :rolleyes:
  4. punchie

punchie Member

I think I need a Great Pyrennes to keep Abby company!
  5. rosierita

rosierita New Member

i LOVE this breed!! our next dog will probably be another 1. :D (shhhhh! dont tell troy! ;) )
  6. fishermanben

fishermanben New Member

Last November I was on a hunting trip in Southern Illinois. I heard something running through the woods, but there was something strange about it. I could hear breathing--Really deep breathing. So I stand up with my bow, ready to see the buck of a lifetime and here comes a coyote running like his tale is on fire. And then I see what is making the REAL noise. A huge Gr. Pyr. is about 70 yards behind him and not yielding the chase. In 3 hours that massive dog came through 5 times chasing three different coyotes. I kept waiting for a shot at a coy, but they never quit running, because he never did. It was good to see an animal keeping the coys in check. I swear, that pyr was growling the entire time. There was some serious fire in his eyes. I would not want to be the coyote that got cornered.

Ben