1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

juju

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1945, Jan 19, 2005.

1. 1945

1945 New Member

Juju I'm sorry about your treatment on brand x. Far more folks have benefited
    from your generosity than the number of naysayers. I know you will do what
    you have to do, to keep your sanity amongst to fools.
    WAYNE
  2. fishermanben

fishermanben New Member

yeah juju. You're the shit. If I ever make it down to Florida, I'd love to shake your hand.

Ben
  3. juju

juju New Member

Thanks, I appreciate the sentiments.

I do enjoy sharing stuff while I can but some folks just slap took the fun right out of it.

Been happening for some time, I need a break, maybe permanent, at least on that site.

Shame too, it was one of the few things I really enjoyed doing.

JuJu(oh well, into each life)
  4. fishermanben

fishermanben New Member

Well juju, I've said this over and over. There are battered women's shelters in every single town across the country. They are hidden and well guarded secrets. There are children in each and every one of them that have little if anything to make them smile. Find one, and be the man you are. It will should be more rewarding anyway.

Ben
  5. punchie

punchie Member

With some people if they died and went to Heaven on a cloud, they would complain about the ride. My friend, you do what you must but don't let the bad apples ruin the barrel for you.
  6. texshooter

texshooter New Member

I have never really responded to your give-aways, in fact, I have never entered a give-away that I can remember.

but... THANK YOU for what you did, and I enjoy your comments.

TFF is a great place.
  7. gbeggrow

gbeggrow New Member

juju,

Yea I saw all of the action over there. I did not get involved in the posting. What a special thing the give aways are (both here and there). They say volumes about the character of people who post on both. Sadly, we all know that good things must come to an end....usually beacuse of some sourpuss! :(

Although I never won any of your giveaway, I definatly appreciated ever opportunity that I had. Thanks for being one of the "good guys" and I'm sorry that when people like you (and Mark C.) do really nice things all you get is a ration of snot for it. With that being said, I believe your decision is justified. I hope you continue to be a part of both places. Thank juju. ;)