Jukermatic M62 Target Transport System

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Juker, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

For 40+ years I've carried targets to the range in a folder or in the pocket of a range bag, and found them less than pristine when I pulled them out.

Finally, a solution. Introducing the Jukermatic M62 Target Transport System. Field tested and approved.

Actually, this is a clear plastic shipping tube with rubber end caps, but every good idea needs a snazzy name, and as I've never seen anyone doing this, I'm calling it an original idea.

This particular tube is 12.5" in length and 2" in diameter. I rolled up two sizes of targets around a paper towel tube, slid 'em into the JM62TTS, and let 'em expand. Tossed the tube in my range bag, and when I arrived for a day of shooting, I pulled out the targets as needed, reverse rolled them around the tube, and they were wrinkle-free with no tears.

I also had the bright idea to stuff in two baggies of thumbtacks, thus eliminating the staplegun and small hammer and tacks I usually tote for outdoor shooting.

In this same vein, I'm putting larger silhouettes in another tube, this one taken from one of those heavy rolls of Christmas paper.

Remember, when you see someone selling this for $29.99, you saw it here first! ;)

Attached Files:

2. firelegs22

firelegs22 New Member

Now all it needs is to be covered with firearms related stickers. But really, i never would have thought of that. For general practice I just use a can of aerosol adhesive to stick targets to the holder, but that would fit in the tube too!

Just dont leave it in your car where people can see it. I would imagine the thing could easily be mistaken for a pipe bomb.
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

LOL Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
  4. Juker

Juker New Member

You can get shipping tubes at Staples, Office Depot, or most pack-&-ship stores - it's one of those things you don't notice unless you're looking for it. Staples has several sizes and they're only a couple of bucks.