1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

just a little rant

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by topper, Sep 19, 2009.

1. topper

topper New Member

why are we, the people, not screaming and jumping on our leaders to stop destroying our country and way of living? why are we allowing them to go unchecked to do whatever they want whenever and spend as much of our money as they can? why? why are we allowing our freedoms to be destroyed one at a time and doing nothing about it? why do we allow muslims to hold prayer in D.C.? let them go to their own country to pray. why do we have to register guns instead of communists and terrorists? why do we have some 10-15 million illegal aliens taking our jobs and using our services free of charge? what is wrong with the people in this country? why do we allow ourselves to be trampled by foreign powers holding our hostages, manufacturing our products, telling us what to do? why do we allow an illegal alien to be POTUS? why? does anyone care enough to help take back america? how can we organize and start the process of regaining control? first, we must remove the Prez, V-P, Speaker or the house, all of the so-called 'czars', most of congress and then anyone else that seeks to destroy our country and start over. it is past time to do this, but better late than never. if we don't, america will be lost forever and the only ones that will be to blame is the american people themselves. maybe this is just so many words that will never be acted upon, but i, for one, do not want to see my lifestyle be destroyed by some illegal alien dictator. i do want to be forced to buy some insurance that i cannot afford and do not want, i am tired of paying taxes thru the nose for services and government pork that we don't need. i am most tired of more and more restrictions on my lifestyle that does not help the country one bit. i am tired of illegal aliens have more rights than i, as an american citizen, do. what about it? do any of you all on this forum agree with this little rant of mine? if so, what can we do and how can we get organized? we need ideas, not idle talk! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  2. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

?

We are they are not listening
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    There are several organizations out there right now, join one and make a difference. I was at the D.C. march, and I can tell you flat out that there were nearly 2 million people there. Where were you? The press is lying about the numbers. Get involved, spend some money, make a difference! It's up to you, and each of us, to educate ourselves about the issues, and make a stand. Yesterday afternoon at 6:30PM I was standing on a street corner, with a bunch of other like minded folks, holding up signs to the passing motorist. Where were you?
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  4. ARB

ARB New Member

It's not possible for everyone to march on DC.
    Those who cannot, need to be more orginized on a local level. There have been protests around here. Unfortunately, I find out about them too late. Try, putting an add in the paper when you plan something like this. You'll, have a better turn out.
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

6. carver

carver Moderator

Join a Tea Party movement in your home town, or as in my case, one near you. Go to the meetings! You will hear first hand when these type of things are planned. Get involved, make the local Town Hall meetings. I know that everyone can't go to D.C., but we all represented those of you who could not come. The one I joined is the Red River Tea Party, formerly the Shreveport/Bossier Tea Party. Check us out on Face Book. I have attended all the local Tea Parties, help set them up, and worked my tired, broken, old but off! Ever first Thursday we have a Constitution Class, where we study and learn the Constitution of our country. We have orginalizational meetings, and we attend them as well. There are sign making classes, and so much more. I go to different towns, and cities in, and around, my home to attend town hall meetings, and Tea Party gatherings if they don't conflict with the Red River Tea Party happenings. I have met the Obama Buss as it toured the U.S., and I have met the Tea Party Buss, as well as the Hands Off My Health Care Buss. I am involved with other groups on the internet, and have read most of HR 3200. I get regular e-mails from Moveon.org. Not because I see things their way, but because I want to know what the enemy is up to! I ask again, what are you doing? Not to pass judgment, but to try and get everyone involved. You can do it from your own community, and it won't cost you much, other than a little of your time.
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Lets just draw a new line and make a new union. I don't think we will ever be able to deal with the nut jobs in certain states. certain states will allways be a problem. let them drown in their misery.
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Topper, WE the people ARE pissed.
    The problem lies in those that WE the PEOPLE elected.
    They couldn't care less about WE. They only know I/ME.

Politics is all about money and power. Power meaning domination.

The best WE can hope for is a complete change in the house and senate.
    WE can do that. Make the special interests groups start over. Make the corruption that more difficult to attain.

But WE won't.:(

WE have been over run by ME. The only solution is to go back to WE.
    I don't see this happening. WE have already dug our own grave. And ME don't get it.

Public education werks.
  9. carver

carver Moderator

That's right! WE won't! WE won't because WE won't get all the good free stuff that the Government hands out, like food, shelter, and money to spend on beer, and cigarettes!:mad:
  10. miker22

miker22 New Member

Only way to get rid of these geniuses is to modify who votes. Should not be allowed to vote if you are living off the system.

Never happen. Always a lot of tough talk about throwing the bums out but it just doesnt happen

I like your bumper sticker. My favorite is the LOL with the magic O.
    http://www.zazzle.com/anti obama bumperstickers
  11. 45nut

45nut Active Member

topper,

2 words, paragraphs and capitalization. It will make your posts much more reader friendly.
  12. killbuck

killbuck New Member

There is the old quote "We all hate congress, bit we love OUR congressman." That's a place to start. We all have to start voting out anyone with "incumbent" behind thier name. Too bad we have to wait a long time just to get that chance tho, and retards on the system won't do that anyway.