Just another day at the range

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Rooster Cogburn, Mar 18, 2011.

1. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

You really should stand more than 5 feet away from the target, you know?

Just funnin ya. ;)

I picked up some WWB last week, am going to give it a try. Good to hear it worked OK.

2. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Nevada
    Look's like you had fun,Rugers are nice guns.My brother has one similar in 9mm called a P-89.It's old but he bought it new.I saw your post and it made me think of myself because I went shooting yesterday for three hours striat with a friend.We had two tables full of guns;Ak's/Mini-14's/shot guns/9mm and countless 22 rifles and handguns.I used up most of my day off then came home and took a nap.What a boring life.That's why I'm up late on the form.Sucks now I have to go back to work today.

3. pkcgbifaid

pkcgbifaid Member

Nov 12, 2003
    Charleston, WV
    Very nice shooting!

I need to do some relaxin' myself. Just seems to be tough finding time to right now!

4. Rogervzv

Rogervzv New Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Great shooting and great pistol!