Just don't understand.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by rogerhy, Oct 24, 2011.

1. rogerhy

rogerhy New Member

I will never uderstand why some in our world think that good law abiding people. And the scum of our world get there guns at the same place. Own and/or cary them for the same reasons. Oh wait the bad guys don't even own there guns. They got them illegaly. So hell they did't even pay the taxes on them. Maybe the goverment should encourage even one to own a gun and help them out. Taxes when you buy it, taxes for the ammo, taxes to carry it, even taxes to shoot it if you go to a range.

Sometimes I honestley think they belive. If the law abiding don't have guns. For some odd reason the bad guys won't have them either. So then when the bad guys use knives, bats, or a board with a nail in it. Will they then want to take all these things as well.

I just don't understand this way of thinking. Seems like people fell we don't have the need or the right to protect our selves. But fell so strongly about protecting the rights of those who mean to do others harm.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they tax guns here too and have since the dark days , did it help ? no crims still have more rights than law abiding folks

nice idea but it dont help , replace the idjits who make the dumb laws instead would work way better
  3. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

We need more public programs and functions that promote the sport and encourage new users. Ignorance is our biggest enemy, that and with the percentage of law abiding gun owners declining, the suport drops as well. There was a time when nearly every home had a firearm for protection at the least if nothing else. We can all see the direction it's going, we will eventually lose the battle if we can't at least maintain an equil opposition to the forces against our freedoms.