Just got done trying to reason with some liberals...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Aug 7, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ok...i just got done trying to reason with some liberal t*rds on another forum. This is what they believe: They honestly think that we are messing them over by not giving them free healthcare.

Can you believe that? How backwards does a persons logic have to be to actually believe that??
    You know what i think... I think that If they can actually say that....AND then believe it...then there is nothing that they cannot dream up and believe in! There is no greater leap of logic that they can make than to believe that someone else owes them free healthcare.
    Being able to believe anything...anything at all....makes them dangerous... VERY dangerous!

mike
    gn
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  2. Therealmccoy

Therealmccoy New Member

yeah ive had a couple conversations with some openly admitted liberals.....

well just put it this way, They live in a dream world without logic. OH and i forgot, They're always right. :rolleyes:
  3. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    Well they have it easy cause they never think about how everything works behind the scenes. They just hear a great sounding idea and latch onto it without ever thinking about it again.
  4. Therealmccoy

Therealmccoy New Member

HAHAHA SO VERY TRUE THEY ARE VERY GULLIBLE INDEED!
  5. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ya know what these health care commies make me think of...? They remind me of that Twilight Zone episode where the little boy has powers and can make people disappear...anyone who he doesn't like. He gives them an ugly look and they wind up "in the cornfield"...

They might not be able to make a person disappear with a wink, but that vote of theirs or should i say their "multiple" votes....they are in a way as destructive as that little kid on the tv show.

We need something like a pandemic to wipe out about 90% of the worlds population... something that would take us back to the stone ages when only people who provided for themselves were the ones who survived.

mike
    gn
  6. Therealmccoy

Therealmccoy New Member

yeah seriously, people that expect everything handed to them annoy the SH*T outa me. i mean yeah its cool to get a good deal on things every now and then but you cant expect to pay half price for everything your whole life. and thats how they think.

i remember i got in a discussion with this one guy about politics one night and the guy started saying something along the lines that conservatives think the way they do because they're rich. and then asked me if i could name any liberals that where rich.........

i had to just stop and say, uhhhh...... are you kidding?
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Half Price? Heck they want it for free!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

This one guy said, and i quote:
    "I'm not expecting to drive a Mercedes...I'd be willing to drive a Ford if i could just get free healthcare...."

Well thank God i don't have to provide him with a Mercedes Benz.... SHEESH
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Those people are INSANE!!!!!! They are exactly the kind of people that the bible speaks about in the final days....

mike
    gn
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

PS

Has anyone seen the movie "Idiocracy"??? It describes these people to a Tee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike
    gn
  9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

GN, they also have no idea of the economic implications and changes in care that would be seen under socialized healthcare. I tried reasoning with one at work regarding simple economics and explained to him that if all the poor got an across-the-board rise in income of 50% that in 6 months they'd have no more ability to buy things than they did 6 months prior. He couldn't grasp that concept, and this is an otherwise intelligent guy. He doesn't, as many of them do not, understand supply and demand economics. That should be the one sticking point that would make ANYONE see the light on how healthcare costs would skyrocket, which would cause eventual rationing. They're not rational people... They believe in 'good intentions' rather than 'good logic', and as the saying goes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions...." :eek:
  10. dew38

dew38 New Member

SORRY TO HEAR THAT! YOU KNOW BY KNOW IT DONT DO NO GOOD TO KICK A DEAD HORSE ;):D
  11. Mouton

Mouton New Member

Here is a simple point I tell everyone of these people: I don't want to pay for your mortgage, credit cards, car, health care or education. You want someone else to pay for it, ask your neighbor, family or friends as I am none of these.
  12. Mouton

Mouton New Member

One more point, I heard this bromide yesterday: No one realizes how much health care will cost when health care is free.
  13. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    If you really want to make smoke come out of their ears ask them this: Why they believe that they have the right to benefit from someone else's labor and efforts without that persons freely given consent? Why do they think that it's ok for the government to steel from others on their behalf at the point of a gun? They will twist and wiggle and never actually allow themselves think about it because they know where it will lead, and the outcome won't be pretty...
  14. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

mike your better off trying to pull a rabbit out of your backside