Just Got Married

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcgreen85, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Trevor1837

Trevor1837 New Member

Congrats! Hope you two are happy for many years to come!
  2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Congrats..................
  3. mcgreen85

mcgreen85 New Member

Thanks to everyone for all your congrats & compliments, & to v509, to answer your question no she hasn't she's actually very supportive of all my reloading & hunting addictions, we have dated for 4 years so we already knew each other pretty good, & to you cycloneman, yes I am a man who did marry a woman, I couldn't even stomach thinking about it the other way, she is my best friend so I do understand that there will be some down times, but I am confident that we will be able to make this work & be happy together
  4. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

I can only hope you did as well as me. We got married in June of 1958 and are still married and best friends.
  5. geds

geds New Member

mcgreen - this is a true story of my uncle and aunt on their honeymoon to Gatlingburg back in the early 60s. They were from a small town in N. Ala and, as good southerners, were raised to be considerate of others. Well, while on the honeymoon my uncle decided to send a postcard back home to the family. On the card he wrote, "having a nice time...lot's of rain and having a little trouble getting the fire started."

50 years later, little old ladies in the town still ask him if he's still having trouble getting the fire started!

Hope your weather was sunny and bright! ;)