Just Heard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Flhunter
    (9/13/01 1:18:57 pm)
    Just Heard
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This came from a very reliable source(family friend).

I am writing this with HATRED building up inside of me, and I don't care who I piss off, I have read a few post on here and the net that stated something like"becareful lets not judge the Arabs, Middle easterners (what ever the f^ck you want to call them) that are over here because they are probably decent people and had nothing to do with the attack.
    F^CK THAT !!!!!

I just learned that at USF (University of South Florida) the Arab students were cheering on their comrades. They were prancing around and jumping up and down with joy in the hallway. When the second and third planes struck their target.

I guess we will never hear about this on the news.
    Why couldn't I have been there.

Sorry Mods....but my blood is REALLY boiling now.

gpostal
    (9/13/01 1:35:59 pm)
    Re: Just Heard
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    well thats a little diferent ,than a family that just wants to live in peace

zombiedawg
    (9/13/01 1:40:18 pm)
    Heard from who?
    You are right gpostal. If it is true then they are the exceptions. I believe a good ass kicking would be in order and then USF should deal with it approriately.

Flhunter
    (9/13/01 1:52:38 pm)
    zombie: The family friend I am refering to is a student at USF.
    I should have explained that better. He is the one who told me.

gpostal
    (9/13/01 1:56:04 pm)
    what really makes my blood boil is, the ones at (University of South Florida) and others like them are going to these colleges with our tax dollars ,while my two sons will have to rely on maybe a community college because that is all i will be able to afford

how do you think these Arabs can come over here and afford to buy a seven-eleven ,just because they come from the middle east doesn't mean they are rich ,the government gives them grants and loans at little or no interest

zombiedawg
    (9/13/01 4:39:42 pm)
    USF
    HOW COME NO ONE WAS KICKING THEIR ASS?

I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T HAVE JUST STOOD AROUND AND WATCHED THEM DANCING WITH JOY

Flhunter
    (9/13/01 7:02:11 pm)
    Re: USF
    I agree zombie......

Update.....My wife called me a little bit ago and said that a local radio station 102.5 (I think) just reported the story.

I would have like to have heard that.

tuckerd1
    (9/13/01 7:46:15 pm)
    I heard the story also. It was yesterday afternoon when I heard it. They are claimeing freedom of speech!! Using our constitution against us!! I say freedom to blow their ass away!!!

TallTLynn
    (9/13/01 7:50:15 pm)
    Well they do have the freedom of speech to cheer and be happy about this tragedy.

I also have the freedom of speech to stuff their mouths full of shit and see how well they cheer while swallowing it.

MPinkston
    (9/13/01 8:49:28 pm)
    Too damn bad these assholes were not on a field trip to the World Trade Center Tuesday morning. HA!
    aguncollector@prodigy.net

Tac401
    (9/13/01 9:10:02 pm)
    Let me explain something to you all,

First of all(through reasons I won't get into right now)
    I have had contact with "Mid-Eastern/Arab people on
    a personal & profesional level going back to 30-years
    ago when I first started and I can tell you for certain
    that most of there reasons for being here are to await
    a higher calling to strike us in our own back yard, to
    quote a high ranking person of the Arab deligate some
    25-years ago "We don't have to strike you nor can
    we in force by invading your country for we are already
    here and in time we will strike you in your own back yard
    for we will be your neighbors and we of Islam are ALL
    blood brothers"!

NeoDebo
    (9/13/01 9:21:54 pm)
    Yeah. Sure.

Let ME explain something to you all.

Folks in this country are presumed to be INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. This presumption applies to us all.

If we do away with our constitution for the ILLUSION of safety, or for any other reason, then the country isn't worth saving.

tuckerd1
    (9/13/01 9:27:57 pm)
    Just keep your guard up and don't let anyone get the drop on you! Be always alert!

Flhunter
    (9/13/01 9:33:29 pm)
    Woops...NEO, your right...I took it the wrong way. They were jumping up and down with joy because a few of their country men died that day not because thousands of innocent people died. my bad.

Downwind
    (9/13/01 9:42:07 pm)
    Let me finish. Regarding Neo's thread, I am seeing all of these terrorists wanting to jump on the bandwagon of condeming terrorism.ie arafat, afganistan, etc. I think it is perfectly logical to think about rounding up all the usual suspects in this situation. Joe Perry

Downwind
    (9/13/01 9:45:17 pm)
    Their freedom of speech just might be enough rope to let them hang themselves. If this is even true, I can't believe that any school of higher learning would tolerate it. Not right now. I'd also like to make the observation that this isn't happening in big TX.

BlackGun
    (9/13/01 10:10:36 pm)
    Welcome to the board Downwind, where in Tx are you? There are several of here in Tx.

Tac401
    (9/13/01 10:46:11 pm)
    Believe what you will however, I lived with & near them
    and with deep penetration and I will even say that half
    of them are with us(over estimation)however, if the
    shit came down to the line you would find out real
    fast how patriotic they really are, I spent much time
    in their circles and I can speak there language
    in several dialects so if you speak from experience I'd be
    more than willing to hear your point of view, if not don't
    quote our Constitution to me because it doesn't apply
    in this case as they don't and didn't abide by it in the
    first place!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/13/01 10:59:44 pm)
    Known as sleepers.......they do exsist and they are not just here, we use them too.

Tac401
    (9/13/01 11:27:24 pm)
    Don't get me wrong, the ones that I have had
    friendships with are some of the finest and best
    folks one can ever have as friends, I do not say
    that one bad apple spoils the whole bunch however,
    what I am saying is when a good portion are/have
    been hiding in wait under friendly smiles and waiting
    to react at an opertune moment then all must be aware
    and not take for granted what you would like to believe
    and be misguided by that very notion because this is
    precicely what they are counting on you/us to do,
    this is what they were taught to expect from us at
    an early age and it is instilled in each generation
    that follows, time is of no importance to Islam, when
    they believe the sign has been given to strike they
    will with absolute no regard because to them it is
    written and this is what they must do.

What sucks to put it in plain enlish is the other half
    ends up suffering because of the other extremists
    and part of the problem is that the nutjob half
    have the good ones intimidated right here on our
    soil and the good half is so frightened that they
    won't speak to the authorities for fear of retaliation
    against their families here and the ones that still
    remain abroad.

They will stop at nothing as long as they can twist
    their faith and use it as a shield and justification tool
    for the cowardly and sick things they do.

guzda
    (9/16/01 8:06:32 am)
    How'd I Miss This One ?
    Hi All,
    I watched all (and I mean all) of this new coverage. I didn't see any dancing Arab students except for some little kids over there someplace. If they're dancing at South Florida State, by damn, they must have some balls. Freedom of Speech- First Amendment Right. I hold to be holy.
    But, that still won't keep you from getting your ass kicked.
    I can't believe our kids would let that go and I can't believe that the Arab kids wouldn't be smart enough to "lay low". Like B'rer Rabbit in the briar patch

NeoDebo
    (9/16/01 8:59:16 am)
    Re: How'd I Miss This One ?
    Re: guzda

So one's First Amendment Right to freedom of speech won't keep one from getting his ass kicked?

How about one's Second Amendment Right? Reckon that would work? Anyone who starts to kick my ass because of something that I said may very well wind up wishing that they had chosen another course of action.

We CANNOT pick and choose which rights we intend to uphold and which we will violate.

We may not agree with the statements. Here I certainly do not. However, as long as the Constitution of this great country exists, then folks have the right to say what they will, and neither you nor I have the right to kick their ass because of it. To do otherwise means that the terrorists have won.

Your implication is that we should kick the ass of those who say things with which we disagree. In this you are plainly wrong.

gun runner john
    (9/16/01 10:19:00 am)
    Re: How'd I Miss This One ?
    "Folks in this country are presumed to be INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. This presumption applies to us all."

Sorry, but when they're cheering on an act of terror against our country, they're GUILTY, and they should be treated as such. I can tell you that I would not have stood by if I witnessed such an event! I may have ended up in jail, but several of them would have ended up in the hospital or worse.

the real fredneck
    (9/16/01 10:33:09 am)
    this morning on Meet The Press "Uncle Dick" Cheney stated that there appears to be evidence of Osama selling short on insurers of the WTC, what a hell of a way to play the market

Zigzag2
    (9/16/01 10:56:56 am)
    Fredneck...all for their cause!
    This all sickens me as well as it does all of you.
    What rings in my head, is the fact that our government is renovating their buildings against attack and our elected officials take cover as the blue-collar worker jumps to the rescue.
    My blood is boiling too

the real fredneck
    (9/16/01 1:25:51 pm)
    yeah, but one thing's for sure in the morning there are going to be some fortunes made and lost in the airlines when the market reopens, seems there's predictions of up to 100,000 layoffs in that industry as a result of the WTC attack and bankrupties, likely be a lot of panicky selling, if a person has been following the airlines would be a good time to place a big bet cause not everyone is going under and those that survive will make a lot of money for their investors

guzda
    (9/16/01 7:01:52 pm)
    NeoDebo- You took that wrong- but wrong you are!
    Neo- I agree with your 2nd Amendment Rights. I've been an NRA Life member since 1975. However, your right to use deadly force can hardly be compared with some college kids not putting up with any "Shit" from some people who are celebrating the death of 10,000 of our fellow Americans.
    We are a society of laws and if I choose to violate them, then I must pay the price required by the law. I am perfectly willing to pay the fine for the assault charge (probably less than a speeding ticket). I'm not gonna kill 'em and I'm not gonna shoot 'em. I'm just gonna stomp there asses and give them something to think about so maybe they'll think before they celebrate the next time.
    You turn the other cheek if you want, let 'em burn the flag and celebrate in the streets. Then let the taxpayers pay to educate them at the expense of our kids. Neo, you can do anything in this world that you want to do- AS LONG AS YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE!
    Neo, Don't piss on my head and tell me it's rainin'!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/16/01 7:24:10 pm)
    Re: NeoDebo- You took that wrong- but wrong you are!
    Guzda, lest you forget that your action would be tried as a "Hate Crime" a "Federal" offense. FELONY! and it gives you the right to $10,000.00 and up to 10 years. Don`t loose sight of the big picture, for each one who strikes, one more looses their rights forever.................

guzda
    (9/16/01 10:47:07 pm)
    Federal Offense? Hate Crime?-WTF?
    Man LIKTOSHOOT,
    I'm glad your not the DA! The Big Picture is " You Gotta Stand For Somethin' Or You Gonna' Fall, Forever!" (Mellencamp). How about those assholes Inciting a Riot!
    I've served on Federal juries- I'd take my chance with them. 10 years for stickin' my size 15 boot up they're asses? I hope you're kidding. Man, nobody can be that scared of their government. And I've always considered myself a moderate? Hell, we used to have a fight about every Friday night after the football games when I was in highschool. A coward dies a thousand times, a brave man only once. I don't know about you, but I couldn't stand and watch that. It ain't a damn football game we're talking about. I'm no flag waver or super patriot, but I am an American.
    You could be wrong, Yeah!

twins
    (9/17/01 3:15:13 am)
    Re: Federal Offense? Hate Crime?-WTF?
    Excercise your first, taunt them back, or better yet. Spread the word of what they are doing. They won't do it long. Myself, I would have not stood by and listened to it. I don't think anybody on this board would have either.

guzda
    (9/17/01 7:07:54 am)
    What's Next?
    G' Morning All,

Just wondered what's next. Maybe they'll do the "funky chicken" today at So. Florida State, an Arab version of the "End Zone" Dance so popular with the NFL's finest. Even they have a rule against taunting. Dancing in their homeland is one thing, here it is something else. I have to agree with TWINS. I don't think anybody on here could have stood and watched after what had just happened. Yes, and I know all the Constitutional theories.
    All I'm saying is that dance was " lighting a fire that can never be put out.!

NeoDebo
    (9/17/01 7:43:39 am)
    Re: What's Next?

I would not like doing it, however...

1) ...I could have watched without breaking the law, committing assault, and risking injury and possibly death to myself and others;

2) ...while watching I would be taking names, notes, descriptions, and photographs which would have been sent directly to the FBI, INS, my senators and representatives (both state and federal), to all local media outlets, and to the school;

3) ...and I would have said a real prayer asking the Father for forgivness for these misguided lost souls; for those killed/injured and for their families, and for myself for being incapable of putting aside the feelings of anger and hatred that permeate my very being...

guzda
    (9/17/01 10:14:11 am)
    Wow, NeoDebo, You really made me ashamed of myself
    Neo,
    Are you some kind of clergyman or something? Can you actually turn the other cheek? At the the very least, I would have had to turn away. I couldn't stand by and watch that. And I hope that my 21 year old son, who is on a college campus in Cleveland, couldn't do it either.
    I am glad that you are praying, because they worship the same God as we do. They just think that Mohammed was a later prophet than Jesus. Perhaps, you and they will end up in Paradise together. Perhaps you don't need a gun, as a just and merciful God will protect you from all of this.
    Like I say,I'm usually pretty much of a moderate. Maybe the government will deliver the justice to these students, (the FBI & CIA & NSA can watch 'em to death).
    Let them burn the flag and spit on the Vets like they used to. All of life is measured in terms of risks. Every time you get in your car or walk across the street, you take a risk.
    It's a damn good thing people take risks or we'd still be saluting the Union Jack or the Swastika.
    Isn't there some quote about "Evil prevailing because good men stand by and do nothing"?
    God Bless You and Yours, You are a better Christian than I am.
    Sincerely,
    Guzda

gpostal
    (9/17/01 10:25:25 am)
    Re: Wow, NeoDebo, You really made me ashamed of myself
    ski-mask ,run hunched over ,wear oversized clothes

gpostal
    (9/17/01 10:27:51 am)
    oh! forgot mason jar full of acid,small baseball bat ,brass knuckles

in a hypothetical situation only

NeoDebo
    (9/17/01 12:57:59 pm)
    You guys are reading stuff into my posts that is not there, and you are failing to see the things that are there.

The FBI released the alleged pilot that they "detained" in New York. Why, since they "arrested" him again a couple of days later?

Think about it. How many steps do you suppose that this guy took (between arrests) that were not observed? How many people that he spoke to that the FBI does not now know? How many telephone calls did he make during his "freedom" that were not recorded? How many email messages to others did he make that were read by the FBI?

Of course, the FBI cut him loose the first time in order to try to gain information.

Same deal with the "students" who were celebrating. It does no good to kick their butt. We should use their gleeful self-identification to gain information and thus an edge.

Know thy enemy. If you do not know him, then it is time to start learning.

The world is in danger of incineration, and you want to engage in fisticuffs and asskicking? Why? You may indulge yourself in a useless physical confrontation if you wish. Perhaps it will make you feel a bit better, but it will do little else. However, you would serve all of us much better if you did something productive.

No. I am not a clergyman. Rather, I am a Christian, armed and very competent, who believes in the Lord, the power of prayer, and who believes that the Father is much more likely to "help those who help themselves", rather than to become uselessly enraged by a few idiots dancing in the street.

guzda
    (9/17/01 2:04:50 pm)
    Onward Christian Soldier!
    The Christians and Moslems have been engaged in this battle since the crusades. These fanatics will not stop now. Neo, how wonderful that the Lord gives you the self control and patience to watch and tolerate this. I just heard on the radio that the Rev. Jerry Falwell said that God is lifting the curtain that protects the US and is letting these evil acts be perpetrated on us because of our morals, Homosexuals, etc. (the diatribe). I guess he has a pipeline to God. Maybe God will give us more terrorists? I'd rather kick him in the ass that the Arab students!
    All I'm saying is that a few of the good old boys might have seen fit to break up the celebration dance! Rules are made to bend and not be broken. I'm not advocating a lynching.
    Let's end this pissing contest. Let 'em F***in" Dance.