Just picked up this Browning Light Twelve

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by dbros, Dec 1, 2009.

1. dbros

dbros New Member

Always wanted one, bought it on the fly.

Light Twelve with bluing good, wood has a couple nicks in the butt, some wear near the grip (varnish peel), forearm is perfect, nice checkering, no gouges, Cleans up nice, no pitting.

Gold trigger, engraving, special steel, Made in Belgium, serail # OG 10817, like to know how old it is, and if I got roasted on the price of $400

Of course it was supposed to come from some older gentleman about 10 years back.

Thanks!
  2. mr.t7024

mr.t7024 Member

Good price, i believe that is a Belgium Browning,nice shotgun, I have one.
  3. dbros

dbros New Member

I think I figured out it is a 1960 Light Twelve?
  4. Terry G

Terry G Member

$400.00 for a Browning A-5 Light 12? Yes, you have been badly served. I commiserate with you and will send you a check for $450.00 to alleviate your loss upon reciept of this shabby shotgun. Seriously, nice score! I have a Light Twelve and a Sweet Sixteen. Treasure yours!