1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Just received a book . . .

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by Pistolenschutze, Nov 26, 2007.

1. I just received a thick, bound, soft-back book today from the ATF&E people entitled State Laws and Published Ordinances--Firearms, 2006. I presume it was sent to me because I am a C&R license holder, and it was free. Anyway, it's a pretty neat publication. It gives all the state laws concerning firearms for each state in the Union, along with those of American possessions abroad. I shall find it a most useful reference. Any of the rest of you Type 01 or 03 license holders get one of these?
  2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

When I had my FFL, they sent me one.
  3. Dakota Red 1

Dakota Red 1 New Member

Yes, right after recieving my O3 this month. Will get around to it at semester's end but until then, its just perfect under that short leg on the table.
  4. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

I just looked, mine was the 19th edition.
    Wonder what year that was. :eek:

Besides 2006, which edition did you get?
    Or does it say?
  5. Tomygun

Tomygun New Member

You bet! I have received these since The first year C&R licenses were issued. It is to allow you to follow local laws and fed. laws during your transactions re; curios and relics. Best to comply cautiously for your future protection.. Cover your ass! Tomygun
  6. It is the 27th edition, Pick. I think the book will prove quite useful, especially if I happen to travel out of state.
  7. Tomygun

Tomygun New Member

Wow! You must be in better standing with the feds than me, as my latest copy in my files is #26. Maybe I threw away the wrong copy as my C&R lisc. goes back to the beginning. If I receive #28 next year I guess all will be forgiven? Could they have screwed up? Oh nooo. Even though I got a phone cal apologizing to me for a 3mo delay in renewing my lisc. in 2002. It really doesnt matter though as the intent is to comply to the law regardless of screw-ups. If we remain leagel then the outlaws are clearly defined. Tomygun
  8. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I received one yesterday, 2006 - 27th Edition. It also has Revised September 2007 in the lower right hand corner.