just recieved this from friend in AZ!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hunter29180, Aug 5, 2011.

1. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

Arizona State Capitol Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011

Arizona State Capitol Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:51:53 -0500
    Please forward!

We are not far from the end folks. We can't take much more political correctness. This picture was taken at the AZ state capitol. This photo was taken at a rally at the state capitol yesterday, Jun 20, 2011. The news will not show it and the Capitol Police and Homeland Security would not let Americans or any of the Veterans that were there do anything about it. My husband and his friends were threatened to be arrested and were told they would be booked under federal charges if they did anything. I am sending this to you so that you in turn can start Emailing it to everyone on your list. It is totally uncalled for and people need to see it. This is not about politics and rhetoric, it is about a direct threat to our country. Those of you that don't live in Arizona will maybe get a chance to see the other side of what the news is telling you. If this offends you greatly, then I have truly accomplished what I set out to do. I understand that sometimes we don't see eye to eye on certain things, but that is the right our forefathers fought for. I am an American before I am anything else. For those of you who choose to dismiss this: If you believe that this is okay I believe you are a traitor to this country and everything it stands for. I am not a racist and I am not a Nazi, this has nothing to do with race, it has to do with respect to the country that is continually taking you in and turning a blind eye to your agenda. Homeland Security was designed to identify and defend America from Terrorist acts yet yesterday it let illegal and legal citizens of this country desecrate the Flag. People were spitting on it, stomping on it and burning it with cigarettes. One soldier who had just returned from Iraq tried to grab the flag and was thrown to the ground by the Capitol Police and Homeland Security. It amazes me how many people will stand against the American People while all the while prospering from our system and our government.
    To those of you that will forward this to your friends I applaud you for the courage to stand up for the country in which you live.

To all of the above, I say . . .

The truth in these 5 sentences is self-evident:

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
    2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
    3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
    4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
    5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!
    Let’s Take a stand!!!

Obama & Company: Gone!
    Borders: Closed & Protected.
    Language: English. Period.
    Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
    Drug Free: Drug screening mandatory for anyone on welfare and/or food stamps!
    NO freebies to Non-Citizens!

Attached Files:

• az1.jpg
      az1.jpg
      File size:
      93 KB
      Views:
    • az2.jpg
      az2.jpg
      File size:
      40.5 KB
      Views:
    • az3.jpg
      az3.jpg
      File size:
      37.2 KB
      Views:
    • az4.jpg
      az4.jpg
      File size:
      39.1 KB
      Views:
  2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

While this kind of stuff goes on no matter who is in office, but, obozo has empowered these clowns. All of the anti groups feel like they can do anything and they are doing it. Just one more reason we must get him out no matter what.
  4. Willie

Willie Active Member

5. cutter

cutter New Member

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Can not write what I am Thinking. :mad::mad::mad:
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

folks like that we spray with dingo bait , wont hurt em , but every dog for miles will find em ...
  7. ofitg

ofitg New Member

8. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

good catch. have asked friend to not recycle year old news as new news just to cause a sensation. hate when that happens..