Just saw this on Craigs list & was wondering if I should try to trade for it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capt Mac Turk, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

So Fla-- NO place to Shoot AKA "TFF" Posting Clo
    I KNOW asking Whats this thing worth it should be in the "Ask the Pro's -Whats it worth forum"

But I think cause I'm wanting to know if its worth my time & trading some of my stuff for it, I'm posting it here.
    (If it needs to be moved PLEASE do so for me)

I think its WAY cool so if I can I may go for it!

Heres the add I XXX the phone # But I called it allready 9:00Am (EST)-Fla time- & he is close to me so Why not right?
    Got a voice mail so it might be gone allready. Same guy has Alot of other cool stuff listed also tho.

LOL guy spell's about as good as Me so LOL maybe I have a chance (Attic-Addict) :confused: :D :p

Up for trade is a 1858 Remington replica black powder gun.it was found in my grand parents house when we where cleaning the addict. give me a call/text if interested XXX-XXX-XXXX thanks.looking for tv,laptop,scuba gear,gokart,bicycle,tools ,project motorcycles,etc.no junk
    1858 Remington black power revolver.jpg

:rolleyes: Thoughts ??? :rolleyes: :D
  2. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    This 14 year old stole his grandpa's gun and now you want to give him a TV or laptop for it? :eek:
  3. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

$199.99 brand new at cabela's, personally I lke the 1851 confederate better.
  4. grumpy66

grumpy66 New Member

Sounds like the "addict" was cleaning out grandpa.
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Not interested but everyones different.
  6. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Interesting attitude y'all got.

>This 14 year old stole his grandpa's gun and now you want to give him a TV or laptop for it? <

>Sounds like the "addict" was cleaning out grandpa.<

Or maybe it's the way I read it. Grandpa's dead. They are cleaning out his house. Found a gun in the attic.

But, yeah, they're less than 200 new. I wouldn't give much for a used one. And it would depend greatly on which of a half-dozen or so manufacturers made it, as to whether I'd touch it.
  7. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

So Fla-- NO place to Shoot AKA "TFF" Posting Clo
    Thanks Jon just looked & seen them, & Yea I like the brass alot better also.

LOL thats what my wife said!

D D I just thought its a cool looking piece & if I could trade some of my old junk stashed in my 2 sheds that I never use, Well I would do it.

Thanks Guys for your Input just talked to the guy turns out I think GRUMPY'S right----CRACK HEAD I'll pass
  8. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

I had to chuckle at the "will trade for project motorcycles, but no junk"... I guess one man's basket of parts is another man's treasure in that case. Every project motorcycle I've ever latched onto was due to the other person's finally accepting that he was never going to do anything with it...and in most people's opinion would have been junk!
  9. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Just for the sake of discussion; two guys were arrested recently for multiple murders. They were putting an ad in the paper advertising for farm hands. The person(s) would go to meet them. They robbed, and murdered several..

Since your guy has multiple stuff, sounds OK. Just thought I'd throw out a reminder.

Good luck with the replica.