Just to help us be heard

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by sub-moa, Aug 28, 2012.

1. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

I'm on the forum almost every day now and love it. I see others like myself who are upset with many things going on in government and have to ask, do you all know how things got this way? The sad answer is for many years real Americans sat back and said little and did less to stop it. The once proud and stand up Americans sat down and allowed our rights to be whittled away. We allowed the Liberal occupiers, gays, lesbians, and outspoken liberal Hollywood bleeding hearts to be heard virtually without opposition.
    We must have our voices heard! If our Government officials only hear from one side then that is how they will vote. In an effort to help make this process easier, here is a link to the NRA-ILA web page that will allow you to send letters either electronically or on paper to all your own governmental officials at once. All you need is your zip code and your computer –oh and bring your opinions!:patriotic:
    http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-locally/grassroots/write-your-reps.aspx
  2. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

One of the biggest problems is to many people saying "I care but I'm just not going to do anything about it".
  3. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

Thats exactly what got us behind the 8-ball now
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we'l i tried the letter writing route , got me no where , started a couple political parties and social activism groups thats doing ok

been called the top "hater' in the nation , guess we're doing some good

but yeah you gotta hit the streets get folks active seen and counted when politicians see 10,000 in the street they worry
  5. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

fixed that for ya, Jack :D
  6. al45lc

al45lc New Member

To what avail? They too have rights, and they too have voices.
    The real problem is that many Americans really DON'T care, except about themselves.
    How do you fight a 42% population that doesn't want to work, and thinks YOU owe them a living, when they have the same vote as you do?
    And how do you fight a Party that WANTS this kind of American, and ignores YOU, catering instead to those that want this and those that feel this is 'justice' in the name of that 42%
    It isn't that we're not heard, it's that we ARE becoming the minority, but unlike the other minorities, we aren't profitable to MOST politicians.
    Things got this way because many Americans WANTED it, and that's a growing segment of our population. They found they could vote themselves money, and they have.
    Ben Franklin saw it, he predicted it, and it IS coming to fruition.
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You hit the nail on the head with this one. With the welfare and food stamps they have bought enough votes to get into and stay in office.
  8. langenc

langenc Member

A month or so ago Obama bragged 60,000 jobs or whatever it was.

He didnt mention the 200,000 more food stamp recipients!!