just to say thanks!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hunter29180, Jun 25, 2012.

1. hunter29180

hunter29180 Active Member

this is a note JUST TO SAY THANKS..this FORUM and the many HEROS here have enabled me to give my wife a gift she never thought she would own for her upcomming birthday. we have been married for 37 yrs, and had lost everything twice during that time. This year she gets her fondest wish of owing a Winchester 30-30 with scope.(used but in good condition) and thanks to some of you here on the forum she will have the press, dies, and trimmer she nees to reload for it! almost a complete setup all her own!

so below is my thanks to the many who have made this possible for her and MANY OTHERS!

there are a bunch of people here who are our "UNSUNG" heros...they give to people not for the praise but because of who and what they are. I could name names but, its not nessary to do so. I felt the need to express thes feelings because of the generosity I and My family have recieved here.

Every time I have asked a question I have recieved honest answers, If I asked a opinion I recieved it, I may not have agreeded with it but it was a good honest opinion and I respected those who gave them.

IN time of sorrow and hurt, happeness and joy, dispair and depression each of the people here, I speak of extend a hand, a word and Prayer..the gift of letting you know you are not alone..they are here for you as friends and will stand with you through it all.

I have also recieved deals on stuff that cant be beat! just because these people are more interested in helping others enjoy their guns and reloading of the ammo! as well as whatever intrest they have proclaimed.

then when you least expect it they give stuff to some one without strings..just because a question was asked or a need was percieved, the item needed was offered, from the greatness of their hearts!

THEIR NAMES need not be revieled we all know who they are and if you dont you will soon be able to tell..just by their actions. Thank YOU Each And Everyone! I AM Proud to know each and every one of you!
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

very very nice letter hunter have a great day and tell your wife i said happy shooting and we want some pictures??
  3. geds

geds New Member

Nicely said hunter - I hope you both enjoy hunting together! And I hope she gets that mean deer that threw you into the pond!
  4. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

That is a very touching letter, best to both of you. ;)
    mjp
  5. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Enjoy, hunter; glad your wife likes her gift. Well done putting it together.

That's the stuff this forum is all about...people helping others out as and when they can. That's what makes this a great place.

That letter of yours is thoughtful and well said.
  6. hunter29180

forgot to mention her birthday is Aug 1 st...annerversity is Aug 30 th, shes been a real KEEPER through it all!
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have to agree. Some good folks on this forum. Also some good advise.
  8. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

good luck!
  9. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    A good post hunter! May God continue the blessings for you, and your family. Post up some pics of that rifle!
  10. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Very well said post Hunter.
    Those Winchester .30-30's are some accurate shooters, still kicki'n my rear for parting with one!
  11. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

used to be my hog gun of choice till i got my 35 rem..
  12. hunter29180

13. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

nice rifle hunter
  14. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

wow, nice looking rifle there. but then I am highly biased since I have one with a ser. # 3,8xx,xxx. I have trouble putting mine down it's so much fun. I also went with a side scope.
    tell your wife happy Bday from me and also I am glad you two have stuck together through thick and thin.