Just Wondering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jim summers, Feb 21, 2009.

1. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    Haven't posted in a while i have been reading but not posting, anyway anybody on the forum read John Grisham books.

I personally enjoy his writing he is one of those kinds of writers that once you start reading it is hard to put it down.

I am not one to read a lot and it takes a lot to keep my attention but i find his novels in the caliber of keeping you turning to the next page.

One of the interesting things about him, he was raised a little ole hick town in Caraway Arkansas of which i use to have family that lived in the same town.
  2. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I've read most of his books. Last one was, A Painted House. Much different from the Lawyer novels. I like Clancy & Louis LeMoire, too.
  3. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I have read a few. Went through The Last Juror, The Firm, and A Time To Kill whilst overseas this summer. Read a couple of them twice if I recall correctly. Really enjoy his writing, but will never top Jack Reacher :D.
  4. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:) Hi jim.."a time to kill " was a good read and decent flic. He is a good author no doubt.

Also like to point out , I always enjoyed the "Perry Mason " stories...Erle Stanley Gardner..and packed away somewhereIve got complete works of his , per written story...one thing I remember and always liked..at the end of the Mason peice..sometimes was another story series...believe the detective stories were
    the "Donald LAmb and Bertha Cool mysteries..good reading also....

good memories...thanx for post..and we all should read more......;):cool:
  5. noslolo

noslolo New Member

I have read a couple and really enjoyed them. I love Clancy, Just a good old boy from Annapolis, like myself! I am currently reading the complete Sherlock Homles edition. Which has all of them in one hard bound book. I don't have as much time as I would like too, (I spend most of my free time here on TFF) so it is taking me a long time to finnish. Great stories though!
  6. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I like Grisham and Clancy.