1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I was listening to Wilkow yesterday and he was talking about the black panthers and Holder.

This just doesn't sit well with me. From what i heard yesteday there was a video showing these guys at the polling place.

Holder droped the charges because he said there was not enough evidence to charge the men.

Wilkow was laughing and the whole point was, what else did Holder need to charge these men. A video is pretty compleling evidence. This is the only news story i could find on the subject. Honesty Holder needs to go as well as all of them. They are all crooked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94b78rnWMP4
  2. wpage

wpage Active Member

They should prosecute those hoods to the hilt...
    Proves Politics is everything!
  3. wpage

wpage Active Member

Just saw a movie bout the panthers not related to this incident...
    Making the panthers and riots they cause out to be heroes in the 60's and early 70's. This new movie depicts cop killing panthers as champions of justice. It twists historical facts to go on and portray law enforcement as criminal and totally corrupt.
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Which ones? Holder and ilk or the Panthers?

Oh, wait. We'd have to figure out the difference between them, wouldn't we? That's a tough one.

Pops