1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Kahr Fans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wideboy04, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Wideboy04

Wideboy04 New Member

Any Kahr fans here? I've had my PM9 for about a month now and only had time to run a couple hundred rounds through it. Each time I shoot it I appreciate it more. I'm so impressed with it, when I heard Kahr was involved with the NAA 380 I picked one up for conceal flexibility. Outside of needing to work the trigger and mag release on the NAA a bit I am very pleased with the overall feel and performance. The PM9 replaced my PT111 (now a mattress gun) and after shooting my friends P3AT I opted to gamble on the NAA. I like the NAA better but the triggers not much different, just heavier. Anyone else have any positive and or negative experience with either?

Thanks, Jim
  2. I've considered them, but I've not bought one yet, Wide. I'd be interested to know what you think of that LDA action on the Kahrs.
  3. Wideboy04

Wideboy04 New Member

I didn't realize how light the action was on the Kahr until after I shot the long 10+lb. pull of the NAA. The first shot after laying down the NAA was hair trigger like. :eek: Probably not the safest DAO but a real pleasure to shoot.

Jim