Kahr P9

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by GregD, Feb 10, 2010.

1. GregD

GregD Member

I'm looking at a Kahr P9 (new), any feedback ?

Thanks
  2. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

Yes, Kahr is a great gun, slim and light, great for CCW. I think they are over priced, but I also had one..I had the P40. Magazines were thin and hard to load. The UPLULA I have would not work. If you only want the gun for CCW and not a range gun, I would say go for it.
  3. GregD

GregD Member

YOGIBOOBOORANGER,

Thanks for the reply, I purchased the Kahr CW9 yesterday, Bud's Police Supply, total price w/shipping was $373.00, should have it next week.

Greg
  4. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

I have the P9, excellent carry piece. As one expects a little snappy but manageable in 9mm. I had some spring issues (bought it used) when I first shot it. Kahr customer support helped me out via the internet and pictures and it has worked perfectly ever since. I traded a used truck transmission that I had for mine, never even looked back. It has trijicon night sights a couple of mags and a holster along with the original box and papers.
  5. GregD

GregD Member

[QU but OTE=6x6pinz;596582]I have the P9, excellent carry piece. As one expects a little snappy but manageable in 9mm. I had some spring issues (bought it used) when I first shot it. Kahr customer support helped me out via the internet and pictures and it has worked perfectly ever since. I traded a used truck transmission that I had for mine, never even looked back. It has trijicon night sights a couple of mags and a holster along with the original box and papers.[/QUOTE]

I was first interested in the P9 and Bud's had them listed for $488.00, but when I finally made contact with Bud's, they were out of stock on this model.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010