1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Kahr P9

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by GregD, Feb 10, 2010.

1. GregD

GregD Member

I'm looking at a Kahr P9 (new), any feedback ?

Thanks
  2. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

Yes, Kahr is a great gun, slim and light, great for CCW. I think they are over priced, but I also had one..I had the P40. Magazines were thin and hard to load. The UPLULA I have would not work. If you only want the gun for CCW and not a range gun, I would say go for it.
  3. GregD

GregD Member

YOGIBOOBOORANGER,

Thanks for the reply, I purchased the Kahr CW9 yesterday, Bud's Police Supply, total price w/shipping was $373.00, should have it next week.

Greg
  4. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

I have the P9, excellent carry piece. As one expects a little snappy but manageable in 9mm. I had some spring issues (bought it used) when I first shot it. Kahr customer support helped me out via the internet and pictures and it has worked perfectly ever since. I traded a used truck transmission that I had for mine, never even looked back. It has trijicon night sights a couple of mags and a holster along with the original box and papers.
  5. GregD

GregD Member

[QU but OTE=6x6pinz;596582]I have the P9, excellent carry piece. As one expects a little snappy but manageable in 9mm. I had some spring issues (bought it used) when I first shot it. Kahr customer support helped me out via the internet and pictures and it has worked perfectly ever since. I traded a used truck transmission that I had for mine, never even looked back. It has trijicon night sights a couple of mags and a holster along with the original box and papers.[/QUOTE]

I was first interested in the P9 and Bud's had them listed for $488.00, but when I finally made contact with Bud's, they were out of stock on this model.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010