Karl Rove and the Ohio vote

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jedwil, Nov 28, 2012.

1. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

So I got an email from my progressive brother that has a link that says Karl Rove and ORCA tried to steal the Ohio vote but was stopped by Anonymous. I've searched around and find leftist perspectives(which I obviously don't trust) and wonder if any here have any knowledge or links that might send me to a truthful site. Thanks..............
  2. gad1111

gad1111 Member

I don't have any links but I'd bet it's the other way around. Rove and ORCA Tried to KEEP Ohio from being stolen (which it was!)

Greg
  3. markfh

markfh New Member

If Anonymous was involved they would probably have been at the root of the theft not trying to stop that evil Karl.

Speaking of Anonymous I'm of the opinion that each and every one of them should be hunted down and summarily ... dealt with for the damage they've already caused and the potential they have to do long lasting and fatal damage.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Rove, love him or hate him is not cut from the same cloth as those who really did steal the Ohio vote. The entire country has been taken over by an underground utilizing Chicago style politics to gain and hold power. Now that the system is under their control there is nothing short of revolution that will gain it back.

The very sad fact is we are now in the minority due to the lefts control of the educational system, enabling them to cultivate even more liberals. How do you stop that?
  5. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

After seeing the tricks Rove pulled on John McCain, I'm no fan. However, I do appreciate that Rove is a political genius. If the Democrats had done anything illegal in Ohio I'm sure someone like Rove would have brought it into the national spotlight.
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I don't think anything could be further from the truth. In fact, I'd say there's more of a case for Obama fraudulently winning the election with regard to Ohio. I'm pretty sure the original story was put out by Infowars, so I don't know how much truth there is to it, but have a read.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/election-fraud-obama-won-more-than-99-percent-of-the-vote-in-more-than-100-ohio-precincts
  7. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

:eek:
    Remember, there is always the other side of the coin.:eek:

What do you suppose you might find if you visited the official election results of heavily conservative republican districts? You don't suppose there might be a few with 2-3 or even zero votes for Obama? If there are any districts/precincts in the USA with ony a few or no votes for Obama are you ready to accuse those local [conservative] officials of voter fraud? :confused:
  8. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

No, I don't suppose you would find that. I'm not saying there haven't been a few dishonest republicans, but gaining political power through dishonest means is a principle advocated by Marxists like Saul Alinsky who were the vanguards of the modern progressive movement. It's inherent to liberal ideology.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012