KDF K-22

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by ftstinyc, Apr 5, 2006.

1. ftstinyc

ftstinyc New Member

I have a Voere K-22 bolt action rifle that I bought new sometime in the 80's. The gun is in 98% condition and is the deluxe model. It has the walnut stock with the rosewood forend. This is the German rifle not Austria. I also have one 5rd and one 10rd mag for it. This is the same rifle as the Mauser 201 luxus. Can you tell me what it is worth. I hate to sell it but my interest has gone in another direction.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Blue Book value is:

Voere K-22 (DeLuxe):

98% - $360
    95% - $295

Last MSR was $495.

BTW.....these rifles were guaranteed to shoot 1-inch groups at 100 yards. Sorry you have to sell this fine rifle. Hope it goes to somebody who'll appreciate it and give it a good home.
  3. ftstinyc

ftstinyc New Member

Am I missing something here. I saw two in recent months for 6 and 8 hundred. there is one on brandx now the only differents is it has double set triggers. He is asking over $ 1400. For what it is worth in your book I will keep it. I know the one for $600 sold don't know about the other. Of course we could ask what ever we want don't mean it will sell. Thank You.. The one on brandx is under Voere. Thanks again.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  4. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

The values I gave you on the Voere K-22 Deluxe came from the latest (26th Edition) of the Blue Book on page 901.

There are also a K-22 Deluxe Custom, and a K-22 Deluxe Special Select that have higher used values.
  5. ftstinyc

ftstinyc New Member

Oh I don't doubt you just disappointed. I
    know one thing I can't buy a gun like this for that kind of money. I bought a
    Anschutz last year new at $1,250 and the Voere is every bit the gun that is and just as accurate maybe more so.