Keep your fingers crossed....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polishshooter, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

As I have said elsewhere, the only good thing I see in all this is - - -

That is if he will use it - - - -

They DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS ot overcome a VETO. Our only hope is that GWB will use the pen frequently to form that word on the bills.
  2. swabjocky

swabjocky New Member

Actually the news says the Repugs kept Montana, Virginia is still up in the air. Now news is leaking out that the Diebolt machines were malfunctioning in several locations and one report of the machines being "prevoted".

Definatly look to court challenges, not just from the candidates but by very pissed off disenfrancised citizens.
  3. Kenneth

Kenneth New Member

Pen or no pen , the media is already making Dem threats as to Bush better work with them if he doesn't want a pile of supena's .
    Can't understand for the life of me why the Repubs didn't see a dirty fight coming and dig in for the fight .
    Also was it me , or did the govt. slouch on getting non voters to registar ? Seems I heard little about importance of people to egt registered for voting until it was too late for non regesterd people to get registered .
    Also seemed to hear little from the NRA and politicians seemed to certainly avoid that topic .
    Kenneth