Kel Tec Accessories

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by PCMeanie, Aug 24, 2010.

1. PCMeanie

PCMeanie New Member

Here's the story:

I recieved a Kel Tec PLR-22 for my birthday this past year and before I even took it out of the box I was trying to picture different accessories on it! I travel all over the south east United States with work and went to several different stores in several different cities and NOT ONE had any of the accessories I saw on the guns in my handbook!

Here's the solution:

Call the manufacturer!! Kel Tec CNC Industries is Cocoa, FL and will answer their phone during normal business hours! Don't have the number handy, but google can get it for you pretty easy.

The lady that answered when I called was VERY polite and helpful! I explained my problem thinking she would direct me to a retailer that could sell me the parts I wanted, but to my amazement, she said she could sell me anything I wanted, right then and there! I ordered it ALL!! I was on a job site and she shipped it to my camper (in Saraland, AL) in 2 days!

You can buy any accessory for any gun they make with one phone call! The only thing they can't sell you is the actual gun, unless you're a dealer, but I don't know how that works.

Never tried this with any other manufacturer, but who knows? I don't have any association with Ket Tec, I just like to share good information when I can! I'm sure you could order from their website as well, but I was in a pretty remote area and an internet signal was not possible. Besides, a phone call is so much more personal!
  2. Milspec78

Milspec78 New Member

That's what I love about Kel-Tec. I bought a beat up old P-11 and replaced every part but the frame, slide, and barrel. The only part I had to pay for was the $25 plastic grip. Now it looks and shoots like new. Be sure to call the Customer Service number...the parts dept charges sometimes... :)
  3. Esteban

Esteban New Member

4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have been trying to purchase the new pmr-30 that they advertise. Its the 30 round 22mag pistol. None of my suppliers have seen it yet and I e-mailed kel-tec to ask for an update. They sent me an e-mail saying they would respond soon to my question. That was a month ago. Still waiting.....