Kel-Tec P11

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by jhep30, Mar 27, 2003.

1. jhep30

jhep30 New Member

I am very interested in the Kel-Tec P-11. I read some reviews, and have mixed feelings. Does anyone own one? Would you recommed? Why/Why not? If not what would you recommend similar.

Need Guidance
    jhep
  2. Cow Caregiver

Cow Caregiver New Member

Kel-Tek makes a pretty good line of little guns. Their .32 is as good as it gets for a derringer-sized pocket gun, in my opinion, and I have shot some of their .380s. On the one occasion I had to deal with their repair folks, they were quick, polite and to the point in getting me a magazine that worked instead of the one that didn't.
  3. KiraLuna

KiraLuna New Member

I purchased a KelTec P11 at the recommendation of a former police/swat officer. The more you want to know about a gun, the more you need to see it for yourself and handle it to make sure it's right for you.

I'd say go to a gun shop and ask questions, explain that you're not buying, just pricing and researching before making a final decision. Another option is to go to a local firing range, and see if they have one you can rent for about an hour. Target practice with it for an hour, and make your decision based on what you think.

Everyone has their own opinion about guns, the only way to know if you'll like it is to try it. :)