Kel Tec PMR-30

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by boutaswell, Nov 13, 2011.

1. boutaswell

boutaswell New Member

Disregard, typed before engaging brain and searching.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Kel tec shot off their mouth on this pistol and promised production and delivery a long time ago. They are still an alocated item at all of my suppliers. Some of the big boys are getting them but everyone has waiting lists. As far as the quality, there is a video of a guy running 90 rounds thru one just as fast as he can on the kel tec website. The gun never skips a beat. It looks like the old grendel but must be a decent pistol. I could sell at least a dozen if I could get my hands on them. I will be adding one to my collection as well. As far as the price you quoted, well, I would sell them for around 325.00 if I could get them. But since I cant, I couldnt argue price.
  3. boutaswell

boutaswell New Member

Seems across the forums people are still buying the PMR-30 although it's ugly as sin and some say may have a feeding problem. I just thought it would be kinda neat to have a .22WMR semi. Saw somewhere where someone had a .30 carbine in a pistol. That sounds like fun also. Maybe I'll look that up also. Maybe that's what I should do, collect "out of the normal" caliber pistols.
  4. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

The PR-30 does look like fun