Kel-Tec vs. Kel-Tec

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Larry V, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Larry V

Larry V New Member

Has anyone had opportunity to compare the PF9 with the P-11? Are there any major differences other than capacity that would make the PF9 better than the P-11? Has anyone shot both to compare? I have heard about the trigger pull on the P-11. Is the PF9 better? Thanks.
  2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

have owned both, the trigger pull just about the same but both trigger pulls improved after 100 or so rounds thru each. but i was plagued with minor issues and had to send them both in for repairs . guide rod on one mag release on the other. had them long enough to know not to trust my life on them ... just my opinion
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

The major difference is that the PF-9 uses a single-stack mag (7+1 capacity) and the P-11 uses a double stack mag (10+1). The PF-9 is therefore thinner and easier to conceal.
  4. AngelDeville

AngelDeville New Member

The new PF-9 has a beautiful trigger, and it is almost as concealable as my P3AT.

The P-11's I've seen have klunky triggers, but those are older models, they may have changed.

....one more thing the P-11 slide is about twice as wide as the PF-9, making it exponetially larger.... I don't know why that is...
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2008