Kerry bashing time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gunfyter, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Within the last hour, Matt Drudge of the DRUDGE REPORT has broken a story regarding Sen. Kerry's alleged infidelity with a woman acquaintence. Now, if this is true(Drudge generally is), how will that stir up the campaign? LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
  2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Even though I dislike Kerry and everything he stands for, I despise mud-slinging. It's starting pretty early this go-round.

It really is kinda sickening to watch political races. Even good candidates get tarnished with mud-slinging tactics. It's pathetic to think that these tactics are considered necessary to hold political office in America.
  3. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Well, at this time, no mud has enterted the Kerry airspace. If anything, his wife will take care of the matter quickly.
  4. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
  5. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Couldn't happen to a better - - - - - Whatchmacalit!!
  6. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

The Watchamacallit is........another Messy-two-sh*ts Liberal.

Can't wait to see a picture of him in an M1 Tank with a helmet three sizes too large.
  7. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

Attached Files:

8. Marlin

I hear his ego is big enough to fit a helmet 100 times too big.....
  9. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

10. djohns6

djohns6 New Member

Kerry

The real beauty of this situation is that the mud came from another Democrat . They can't dismiss it as " another right wing conspiracy ".
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

LOL !!

:D
  12. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

had nothing to say ,you can't put in a pic with out text
  13. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Just wait until his history with Hanoi Jane and the Viet Vets against the War and his anti war book comes out.
    This SOB is pure BS.

berto
  14. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Yeah, i meant to say the picture was hilarious........

Actually kind of sickening the more i think about it.....some so called sport shooters might buy into that kind of stuff...

mike
  15. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

More Kerry bashing. I picked this up from the Federalist. I found it interesting.

So, Senor Kerry wants our troops to be used only by order of the UN? That is a frightening thought, friends.
  16. Marlin

It's called

TREASON,

Sniper
  17. Marlin

In addition, here are a few choice comments, in Kerry's own words or pictures, from todays Federalist Brief:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The BIG lie...

"The American people have had it with the big lie. Any attempt to link Kerry to me and make him look bad with that connection is completely false." --Hanoi Jane Fonda -- who knows any association with her persona is a political killer -- suggesting that the photo showing her and Kerry at the same September 1970 Vietnam war protest was misleading. In fact, Kerry and Fonda were, and remain, comrades to the end...

This week's "Braying Jackass" award...

"I believe and have fought for the principle that we should protect the fundamental rights of gay and lesbian couples -- from inheritance to health benefits. I believe the right answer is civil unions. I oppose gay marriage and disagree with the Massachusetts Court's decision." --John Kerry, swinging both ways on the "gay marriage" issue

DEMO-gogue quotes (almost) forgotten...

The more things change... "I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations." --Massachusetts congressional candidate John Kerry in a 1970 interview with the Harvard Crimson, expressing his desire for a Soviet veto of American foreign policy.

Now, my friends, is this really what we'd like to have????????????
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2004
  18. Marlin

Some more words of wisdom from David Limbaugh in today's WorldNetDaily that should offer lots and lots of RED FLAGS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kerry's troubling consistencies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    February 13, 2004
    By David Limbaugh

While many, myself included, are pointing out the numerous inconsistencies in Sen. Kerry's recent positions on the issues, I think we also ought to look at his disturbing consistencies from the Vietnam era to the present.

It is true that Sen. Kerry voted to authorize a military attack on Iraq and then later tried to squirm out of his vote. Sen. Kerry decried Republicans for criticizing candidate Clinton for avoiding the draft, but is now exploiting questions about President Bush's Air National Guard service. Kerry has conveniently retreated from his position against capital punishment for terrorists. He shamelessly attacks the Patriot Act, though he voted for it a few short years ago. And he's all over the board on the gay marriage debate.

While this small sampling of Kerry's many contradictions reveals that he is a rank opportunist, it tells us little about his driving ideology. But we have other evidence from which a clearer picture emerges as to his true ideological rudder, especially with respect to his fitness as a commander in chief.

President Bush is already a tried and tested commander in chief with whom the majority of the public feels secure despite valiant Democratic efforts to tarnish his credibility. Because the war on terror is foremost on voters' minds, Democrats became desperate to find a candidate qualified to be commander in chief.

What were Democrats to do? Well, a faction of them tried to draft Gen. Wesley Clark to inject instant defense credibility into the party notorious for its softness on national defense. For a number of reasons, that was a bust. At the same time, on a parallel track, Sen. Kerry began to milk his Vietnam service for all it was worth, which so far has been a successful ploy.

And so the logic has been established: John Kerry was a war hero 30 years ago, and George Bush saw no combat. Therefore, John Kerry is better equipped to lead the nation at war than George Bush.

But for Democrats to get any traction here, they have to explain the lack of military experience of our other successful commanders in chief. More significantly, they have to explain how military combat experience qualifies one to lead the nation on foreign affairs and national defense. Perhaps this wouldn't be so difficult if the combat veteran in question had not demonstrated such hostility toward the military and national defense, like Sen. Kerry has since he returned from Vietnam.

It was then that he first propelled himself into political prominence on the backs of his fellow Vietnam veterans, accusing them of unspeakable atrocities and impugning America for engaging in an immoral war in Vietnam. He made these charges with all the public fanfare he could muster, knowing they would inevitably undermine the morale of our troops. To him, containing Communism was an ignoble cause. He cavorted with the likes of Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden in decrying this "barbaric war."

Adding insult to injury, Kerry said in 1970 that he would disperse our troops "through the world only at the directive of the United Nations," and that he wanted to "almost eliminate CIA activity altogether."

All of this could be more easily written off as the fulminations of an idealistic young man, but for the fact that Kerry is singing from the same hymnal today. He is still trashing our intelligence services; he is saying we should defer to the United Nations before taking military action against known threats to the United States, and he has implied we were involved in an unjust war in Iraq. He has refused to vote for the $87 billion supplemental appropriation for rebuilding Iraq and supporting our troops there. And throughout his career, he has voted against developing some of our most important military technology.

So despite Kerry's many political turnabouts, we see a troubling consistency on these issues that matter the most in America today. He seems to have a visceral aversion to the military he served, a visceral affinity for the United Nations, a propensity to rush to judgment against just causes in which the United States engages and a casual disregard for undermining our troops in combat.

With all due respect, all the war medals in the world shouldn't be enough to enable Kerry to overcome his consistent record as being soft on defense. It is this consistency, more than all of Kerry's political inconsistencies, that should ultimately undo his quest for the presidency, if scandal doesn't do him in first.

© 2004 WorldNetDaily & Creators Syndicate
  19. Marlin

Smokin Gun's other post

I thought SG's comments should be put here, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This fella bee's sucklin'...

Kerry o'course...

The Rest of the Story

This was forwarded to me today. This man, as a former P.O.W. in Viet Nam, went to the trouble of keeping up with the record of Senator J. F. Kerry, who with Senator Kennedy, represents Massachusetts! Having both of them in the U.S. Senate is very scary to me!! Since 100% of the Senate Democrats voted "not guilty" in Clinton's impeachment, I don't have to remind you that Kennedy and Kerry were among them!!!

The Rest of the Story

Never forget, and don't let others forget either.

As Sen. John Kerry, Massachusetts Democrat, considers a bid for the White House, Americans should know a few things about him that he might prefer go unmentioned and I don't mean his $75 haircuts.

When Mr. Kerry pontificated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on
    Veterans Day, a group of veterans turned their backs on him and walked away. They remembered Kerry as the anti-war activist who testified before Congress during the war, accusing veterans of being war criminals.

The dust jacket of Mr. Kerry's pro-Hanoi book, "The New Soldier," features a photograph of his ragged band of radicals mocking the U.S. Marine Corps Memorial, which depicts the flag raising on Iwo Jima, with an upside-down American flag.

Retired Gen. George S. Patton III charged that Mr. Kerry's actions as an anti-war activist had "given aid and comfort to the enemy," as had the actions of Ramsey Clark and Jane Fonda. Also, Mr. Kerry lied when he threw what he claimed were his war medals over the White House fence; he later admitted they weren't his.

Now they are displayed on his office wall.

Long after he changed sides in congressional hearings, Mr. Kerry
    lobbied for renewed trade relations with Hanoi. At the same time, his cousin C. Stewart Forbes, chief executive for Colliers International, assisted in brokering a $905 million deal to develop a deep-sea port at Vung Tau, Vietnam. - An odd coincidence?

As noted in the Inside Politics column of Nov. 14 (Nation), historian
    Douglas Brinkley is writing Mr. Kerry's biography. Hopefully, he'll
    include the senator's latest ignominious feat: preventing the Vietnam Human Rights Act (HR2833) from coming to a vote in the Senate, claiming human rights would deteriorate as a result.

His actions sent a clear signal to Hanoi that Congress cares little
    about the human rights for which so many Americans fought and died.
    The State Department ranked Vietnam among the 10 regimes worldwide least tolerant of religious freedom. Recently, 354 churches of the Montagnards, a Christian ethnic minority, were forcibly disbanded, and by mid-October, more than 50 Christian pastors and elders had been arrested in Dak Lak province alone.

On Oct. 29, the secret police executed three Montagnards by lethal injection simply for protesting religious repression. The communists are conducting a program against the Montagnards, forcing Christians to drink a mixture of goat's blood and alcohol and renounce Christianity.

Thousands have been killed or imprisoned or have just "disappeared." The Montagnards lost one-half of their adult male population fighting for the United States, and without them, there might be thousands more American names on that somber black granite wall at the Vietnam memorial.

As Mr. Kerry puts together a run for the presidency, people must
    remember that he has fought harder for Hanoi as an anti-war activist and a senator than he did against the Vietnamese communists while serving in the Navy in Vietnam.

MICHAEL BENGE
    Foreign Service officer and former Vietnam POW (1968 to 1973)
    Washington

Don't know if this true or not? but still think kerry is evil incarnate...