KERRY IS A CAD, FIRST CLASS!!!

Discussion in 'VMBB Fire For Effect' started by rooter, Mar 27, 2004.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    Ann Coulter strikes again! (and well said...)

If Bush can't talk to Kerry about the horrors of war, then Kerry sure as hell can't talk to anyone about the plight of the middle class. Kerry's life experience consists of living off other men's money by marrying their wives and daughters.

For over 30 years, Kerry's primary occupation has been stalking lonely heiresses. Not to get back to his combat experience, but Kerry sees a room full of wealthy widows as "a target-rich environment." This is a guy whose experience dealing with tax problems is based on spending his entire adult life being supported by rich women. What does a kept man know about taxes?

In 1970, Kerry married into the family of JuliaThorne -- a family estimated to be worth about $300 million. She got depressed, so he promptly left her and was soon seen "catting" around with Hollywood starlets, mostly while the Cad was still married. (Apparently, JFK really was his mentor.)

Thorne is well-bred enough to say nothing ill of her Lothario ex-husband. He is, after all, the father of her children -- a fact that never seemed to constrain him. It seems his second meal ticket, Teresa Heinz, wanted the first marriage annulled -- and Heinz is worth more than $700 million. Kerry claims he will stand up to powerful interests, but he can't even stand up to his wife.

Heinz made Kerry sign a prenuptial agreement, presumably aware of how careless he is with other people's property, such as other people's Vietnam War medals, which Kerry threw on the ground during a1971 anti-war demonstration.

At pains to make Kerry sound like a normal American, his campaign has described how Kerry risked everything, mortgaging his home in Boston to help pay for his presidential campaign. Technically, Kerry took out a $6 million mortgage for "his share" of "the family's home" which was bought with the Heinz family fortune. (Why should he spend his own money? He didn't throw away his own medals.) I'm sure the average working stiff in Massachusetts can relate to a guy who borrows $6 million against his house to pay for TV ads.

Kerry's campaign has stoutly insisted that he will pay off the mortgage himself, with no help from his rich wife. Let's see: According to tax returns released by his campaign, in 2002, Kerry's income was $144,091. But as The Washington Post recently reported, even a $5 million mortgage paid back over 30 years at favorable interest rates would cost $30,389 a month or $364,668 a year.

The Democrats' joy at nominating Kerry is perplexing. To be sure, liberals take a peculiar, wrathful pleasure in supporting pacifist military types.

And Kerry's life story is not without a certain feral aggression. But if we're going to determine fitness for office based on life experience, Kerry clearly has no experience dealing with problems of typical Americans since he is a cad and a gigolo living in the lap of other men's money.

Kerry is like some character in a Balzac novel, an adventurer twirling the end of his mustache and preying on rich women. This low-born poseur with his threadbare pseudo-Brahmin family bought a political career with one rich woman's money, dumped her, and made off with another heiress to enable him to run for president. If Democrats want to talk about middle-class tax cuts, couldn't they nominate someone who hasn't been a poodle to rich women for past 33 years?

From Ann Coulter

A reply to Ann Coutler from my friend Jeanie Cunningham:Chief
    www.jaecie.com

And now, Jeanie Cunningham's response to Ann Coulter:

Dear, DEAR Ann Coulter;

I guess the gloves are off and the fingernails are bared now! Please read my comments all the way through, the way I read through yours, okay?

Okay. Point taken about Kerry's "wealth". You make a strong case. However, the case could ALSO be made, (as if the "other" camp hasn't made it already): "what does George W. Bush, grandson of Prescott and son of George 'Sr', know about the common middle class struggles? Being born with a silver spoon in one's mouth...being allowed to get into Yale by virtue of alumnae association and family $$ influence, (but NOT with grades or acheivement scholastically)?" ...I dunno...it's certainly hard to figure out what Mr. Bush has in common with ME if that's the issue.

I know I never had the advantages of Mr. Bush. Must've been lovely to visit the family compound in Kennebunkport while growing up. Must've been great to have a powerful father and grandfather who could pave the roads for you everywhere you went. I never had that, but I certainly don't begrudge Mr. Bush for those privileges. I'm happy for him. (The "other" camp says Mr. Kerry apparently worked his way through Yale, had the grades for admission, and there have been a number of his classmates there who remember him constantly working, and very seldom partying...hmmm. I wasn't there at Yale so I don't know. To me, it's all "hearsay".)

Though I'm a pilot, I've never flown an F-15 for the National Guard the way Mr. Bush has, but then, I've never been, (according to the "other" camp), in a light metal boat going up the Mekong Delta, either. I've never stormed a beach under enemy gunfire, or returned to retrieve, (also under gunfire) a fellow soldier in the water, (the way Mr. Kerry apparently did for his Silver & Bronze Stars)...I've never been wounded 3 times defending my country, thus receiving a purple heart with two clusters, the way his camp says he did. Apparently, neither has Mr. Bush. Now, is this information true? I've no idea. "They" SAY it's true, but we all know how people like to put spins on things. If it is true, does this make him a better candidate than Mr. Bush where our Defense is concerned? Well, let me put it to you like this: Ann, until either you or I have ever been a "Private First Class", we really can't say much about that with ANY authority, now can we?

This is going to be a brutal campaign year, Ann. I shudder to think of how you'll be right in the thick of it. Personally, my first concern is to try to educate our children to STOP using the knee-jerk-response of "tit for tat"....you say something mean, I say something mean. You hurt me, I hurt you. Fer cryin' out loud...when do we get back to the ethics of Christianity, if it's so "important" to us as a nation? When do we learn to treat each other the way we'd like to be treated? When do we start exercising our right to honest-to-goodness "class", and "classy" behavior? When do we start remembering our grandmother's and mother's teachings: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? When do we finally remember the PROPER RULES of ENGAGEMENT in DEBATE, whereupon our arguments would more likely begin with, "my worthy opponent is incorrect in his/her assessment of...."? What kind of examples have we been setting for the kids? Are we really PROUD of this behavior?

I'm SO ashamed of you, Ann Coulter! Young lady, let me remind you, we cannot expect our men to be classy gentlemen, if we as women behave like common gossips. SHAME ON YOU for this unladylike last round! Really! These comments of yours lend credence to the usual adjectives leveled at women: "Catty". "Petty". Shame on you for attacking the women who (horrifyingly) fell in love with John Kerry for whatever reasons they did--his two wives who happened to be rich. Who CARES? What did they ever do to YOU to be on the receiving end of your backhand attacks? You sound like you've never fallen in love...frankly, you don't sound like a very loving person to begin with, what with your propensity for negativism.

For that matter, shame on those who support "tit for tat" politics. It gets us nowhere but where we've already gone. I'd like to see the U.S. for ONCE in this new millenium, behave the way our parents had hoped us to behave....The way my father, Lt. Col R.L. Cunningham Jr. USMC (23 years), and my grandfathers, and one grandmother, ALL VETERANS, taught me to aspire to behave...honorably, duty bound to God, country and people, and staunch defender of the principles and values of gentility, humility, kindness and virtue. How absolutely rude and inconsiderate we've become!

We are SUPPOSED to be leaders...not children. ("Yes, but HE/SHE STARTED IT!!!")

Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with US. Dear God let us NOT stoop to the political lows of this country. Let us focus on the issues at hand...how do we conduct ourselves the next four years? We need solutions, and unity! Will this country "LEAD" or shall we all stoop to Jerry Springer levels together and "enjoy" the bitter backbiting that has been stunting our growth? Let's get to the core of the problems, instead of focusing on inconsequentials of "who married who" or whose "spoon in the mouth" is of higher quality silver.

It is up to US to examine each candidate carefully...the onus is upon EACH ONE OF US to RESEARCH the candidates' records, their success/failure rates, their ACCURATE histories [?], (as best we can), and to thoroughly examine WHICH candidate comes closest to representing what we want America perceived globally as being! We must do this ourselves and, for the sake of our country, we CANNOT rely upon hearsay and conjecture! Our VOTES affect foreign policy, domestic and international economies, as well as our OWN well being! We CANNOT continue to rely upon OTHERS' opinions, (and in your case, Ann, a really unnecessary, and NASTY opinion), when there is SO MUCH AT STAKE! This pundit-worship-behavior has GOT to STOP!

I shall continue to hope for the best for OUR United States, (the greatest place on earth), and hope for the best for our people, who, as you know, are a tremendously wonderful people. Too bad we're seldom represented that way. We really CAN be classier, if we want to, dear.

Ann, my worthy opponent, may peace be with you, and all who subscribe to your thoughts!

Fondly,

Jeanie Cunningham
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2004
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Superb.

I often wonder how Ann can keep her temper.....
  3. redhawk44

redhawk44 New Member

I was too old to serve in Vietnam. As a matter of fact, I never served in the military at all. I registered for the draft when I was 18 (1955) but never got called even for a physical. I do not have a personal experience in the service to use as a referrence.

But, I think that Kerry's statements to the Senate foreign relations committee in 1971, alleging that it was common practice for our soldiers to commit war crimes, was way past the line.

If he had testimony like that to give, he could have done it in a non public hearing instead of in front of the TV cameras.

Some of you guys may have been over there fighting at that very moment. Others of you might have been in prison camps at that very moment.

Anyway, how does this testimony of Kerry's resonate with you?

How DID it resonate with you at the time?

And do you think that it had any effect on the reception that you got when you came home?
  4. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    Hi Hawk--nice of you to drop in---just got some mail from a fellow who was to the line in the sand and perhaps what he writes will slant some perspective on the vets feelings. Chief

My wife had rotator cuff surgery earlier this year, and the recovery
    is terribly painful.

Then, she developed a staph-epi infection, and they had to cut the
    same scar open and operate on her again. Just thinking about the
    pain and anxiety of facing that painful surgery a second time in the
    same wound, makes me cringe.

That experience, however pales in comparison to what I am going through
    right now, in my heart.

The old hurts are surfacing and the feelings of betrayal by fellow
    citizens, and their leader stirring them up, are breaking my heart
    again.

I am being cut in the same scar. How did we who served in Vietnam
    suddenly become cold-blooded killers, torturers, and rapists, of the ilk
    of the Nazi SS or the Taliban?

Most of us were American soldiers who grew up idolizing John Wayne, Roy
    Rogers, and all the other heroes. That was why I volunteered.. But for
    political expediency, John Kerry has rewritten history, again.

After spending only four months in the country of Vietnam, John Kerry
    testified before Congress in 1971 with these exact words about incidents
    he supposedly witnessed or heard about from other vets:
    "They personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from
    portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off
    limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed
    villages, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and
    generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam."

I was a green beret officer who volunteered for duty in Vietnam and
    fought in the thick of it in 1968 and 1969 on a Special Forces A-team on
    the Ho Chi Minh Trail, just for starters. We were the elite.

We saw the most action. Everybody in the world knows that. But we did
    not just kill people, we built a church, a school, treated
    illnesses, passed out soap, food, and clothing, and had fun and loving
    interaction with the indigenous people of Vietnam, just like our boys
    did in Normandy,Baghdad, Saigon, and everywhere American soldiers ever
    served.

We all gave away our candy bars and rations to kids. Our hearts to
    oppressed people all over the globe. My children and grandchildren
    could read your words, and think those horrendous things about me, Mr.
    Kerry. You are a bold-faced, unprincipled liar, and a disgrace, and you
    have dishonored me and all my fellow Vietnam veterans. Sure, there were
    a couple bad-apples, but I saw none, and I saw it all, and if I did,
    as an army officer, it was my obligation to stop it, or at the very
    least report it.

Why is there not a single record anywhere of you ever reporting any
    incidents like this or having the perpetrators arrested? The answer
    is simple. You are a liar.

Your medals and mine are not a free pass for lifetime, Senator Kerry, to
    bypass character,integrity, and morality. I earn my green beret over
    and over daily in all aspects of my life. Eight National Guard green
    berets, and other National Guard soldiers, have been killed in Iraq and
    Afghanistan, and you totally dishonored their widows and families by
    lumping National Guard service in with being a draft-dodger,
    conscientious objector, and deserter, just so you can try to sabotage
    the patriotism of our President who proudly served as an Air National
    Guard jet pilot.

I have a son earning his green beret at Fort Bragg right now, and his
    wife serves honorably in the Air National Guard, just like President
    Bush did, and I am as proud of her as I am my son. I volunteered for
    Vietnam and have no problem whatsoever with President Bush being our
    Commander-In-Chief.

In fact, I am proud of him as our leader. John Kerry, you
    personally derailed the Vietnam Human rights Bill, HR2883, in 2001,
    after it had passed the House by a 411 to 1 vote, and thousands of
    pro-American Montagnard tribespeople in Vietnam have died since then who
    could have been saved, by you.

Earlier, as Chair of the Senate Select Committee on MIA/POW Affairs, you
    personally quashed the efforts of any and all veterans to report
    sightings of living POW's, when you held those reins in Congress. You
    have fought tooth and nail to push for the US to normalize relations
    with Vietnam for years. Why, Mr. Kerry?

Simple, your first cousin C. Stewart Forbes, CEO, of Colliers
    International, recently signed a contract with Hanoi, worth BILLIONS of
    dollars for Collier's International to become the exclusive real estate
    representative for the country of Vietnam.

"Hanoi John," now that it works for you, you beat your chest about
    your Vietnam service, but to me, you are a phony, opportunistic,
    hypocrite.

You are one of those politicians that is like a fertilizer machine:
    all that comes out of you is horse manure, and you are spreading it
    everywhere.

Medals do not make a man. Morals do.

Don Bendell
    Canon City, Colorado
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2004
  5. redhawk44

redhawk44 New Member

Thanks, that's kinda what I thought.
  6. Hope 69/70

Hope 69/70 New Member

Chief.....you first posted this of Kerry in March 04. I can't see where Kerry has changed in the past 7mo. The part by Don Bendell, "you are one of those politicians that is like a fertilizer machine: all that comes out of you is horse manure and you are spreading it everywhere.".........is right on the money. This is exactly what he has continued to do up to this date Oct 04. There hasn't been much difference Chief, by what I see Kerry has only spread the fertilizer deeper.

Hope
  7. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Some of you may be sick of hearing about John Kerry. But I think folks should be reminded of his lies & treason.
  8. MOS0311

MOS0311 New Member

damn oxygen thieves all they are
  9. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    A good thread never dies.........even after 4 years.......;)

Back then I was as active with the Swift Boat Vets Forum as I am today

here on TFF......:D
  10. Oohrah

Oohrah New Member

Kerry belongs right up there with Hanoi Jane. Most likely he will pay his dues
    in another life time. They should be rather high for all his service he didn't render,and
    lied about.
    Semper Fi,
    Nov 57-65
    Recon